2020-21 Team Policies
• Swim Ohana is a year-round swim program. Our monthly dues are based on annual costs and are broken down into 12 monthly payments. Members are liable for monthly payments which will be made by auto-draft on a credit card on the first day of the month.
• If you plan to leave the team you must provide written notice via e-mail to the Team Admin before the 15th of the preceding month. Monthly dues are not pro-rated.
• If there is a problem with your credit card on file you will be notified. It is your responsibility to correct the problem and notify the Team Admin. This should be done as quickly as possible.
• Team Registration Fees and USA Swimming Registration Fees are non-refundable.
• Billing groups are based on the number of practices per week that will be attended. There are no make-up practices for days missed.
Meet Entry Policies:
• All Swimmers in good standing are eligible to attend meets.
• Attending meets is encouraged but NOT required. It is up to the individual family to decide what works best for them.
• When registering for a meet you are free to select the events your swimmer prefers. The coaches may change these events.
• If you cannot attend all days of a meet please make a note on the registration to prevent your swimmer from being entered in events or relays for that day.
• If your swimmer registers for a meet your account will be charged for the meet fees associated with that meet. Swim Ohana Booster Club will pay for relay fees.
• The meets we attend are selected by the coaching staff and will be posted on our website.
• If a swimmer you refer to the team joins Swim Ohana for at least a three-month time period, you will receive a $25 discount off your monthly dues. Please make sure anyone you refer notifies us upon registration so you may get the credit for your referral. This discount applies to as many swimmers as you refer to the team.
Team Travel Policy:
Please see link – this is for team travel trips only when lead by coaching staff and/or chaperones only. https://www.teamunify.com/txso/__doc__/2019%20Swim%20Ohana%20Team%20Travel%20Policy.pdf
Safesport – USA Swimming & Swim Ohana Minor Athlete Policy:
All Athletes Age 18 and Over Must Complete In Order To Practice & Attend Meets https://www.teamunify.com/txso/__doc__/Swim%20Ohana%20Minor%20Athlete%20Policy.pdf
Volunteer Deposit Policy
All families are responsible for 10 hours of volunteering. A $200 deposit on a check with no date will be due to the team during registration and held until 8/31/21. If hours are not met the deposit will be collected by the team. **COVID 2019-20 Deposits are not being deposited for the last season. We will evaluate opportunities for the upcoming season and adjust in August 2021 if necessary.