SwimEx Flume Pool
The Keystone Aquatic Center features a SwimEx flume pool. The paddlewheel technology allows swimmers to remain stationary while moving against the current. SwimEx's pool-width flow allows swimmers to benefit from this current anywhere in the pool. The touchscreen monitor, in-water push button controls, 99 speeds to operate with, and an underwater viewing portal, Keystone Aquatics' SwimEx Flume is an invaluable resource in enhancing swimmer performance.
SwimEx Flume Pool Uses for the KA Penguins
- Targeted pace/speed work utilizing the 99-speed system.
- Breakout timing and control.
- Technique instruction and correction.
- Individualized feedback.
- Above and underwater views.
- Comprehensive video analysis with on-screen audio and visual diagrams.
- Used at practice, meets, and private lesson opportunities.