Fall - Winter Swim Team Program
The NAAC Eagles Fall - Winter swim team competes in USA Swimming meets throughout the season. The season normally runs from early/mid-September to early mid-March.
Meets customarily run in a "Dual" or "Championship" format. A "Dual Meet" format is when 2 teams compete head to head for points, for example Norristown vs. Plymouth-Whitemarsh. A "Championship" format is when swimmers from multiple teams compete in a single meet, similar to what you see in the Olympics. In the NAAC program your swimmer will have the opportunity to compete in both Dual and Championship style meets.
Boys and Girls compete with swimmers in their same Age Group in all four (4) competitive strokes; Free Style, Butterfly, Back Stroke and Breast Stroke. They also will have the opportunity to compete in the Individual Medley (IM) as they master all four strokes and can put them together in a single race.
NAAC Eagles Fall - Winter Swim Team Program
First Practice: Monday, September 17, 2018
This is the core program of the swim team and all members participate in this program.
- 26 week program (6 months)
- Practices on weekday evenings
- Opportunity to swim in "Dual" meets, 1 on 1 teams competing, like in Highs School and College swimming.
- Opportunity to swim in "Championship" format meets (like Olypics, multiple teams)
- End of season Championship Meet for individuals - All swimmers will have the opportunity to attend Mini Champs, Bronze, Silver, Junior Olympic, Senior, or Sectional Championships.
- Team Racing Suit included
- Team Swim Cap
- Meet Fees included for official team meets
- Other fun things we do: Halloween Party, Family Open Swim Nights, Night with the Philadelphia Flyers, Swim-a-thon, Family Dinner Out Night and Year End Banquet.
End of Season: 3/24/19 (Tentative)