Fall - Winter Swim Team Program
The NAAC Eagles Fall - Winter swim team competes in USA and SAL (Suburban Aquatic League) Swim Meets throughout the season. The season normally runs from October to early mid-March.
Meets customarily run in a "Dual" or "Championship" format.
A "Dual Meet" format is when 2 teams compete head to head for points, for example Norristown vs. Plymouth-Whitemarsh.
A "Championship" format is when swimmers from multiple teams compete in a single meet, similar to what you see in the Olympics. In the NAAC program your swimmer will have the opportunity to compete in both Dual and Championship style meets.
Boys and Girls compete with swimmers in their same Age Group in all four (4) competitive strokes; Free Style, Butterfly, Back Stroke and Breast Stroke. They also will have the opportunity to compete in the Individual Medley (IM) as they master all four strokes and can put them together in a single race.
NAAC Eagles Fall - Winter Swim Team Program
This is the core program of the swim team and all members participate in this program.
- 24 week program (6 months)
- Practices on weekday evenings, usually Monday through Thurday
- Opportunity to swim in "Dual" meets, head-to-head with other teams
- Opportunity to swim in "Championship" format meets
- Other fun things we do: Halloween Party, Family Open Swim Nights, Swim-a-thon, Family Dinner Out Night and Year End Banquet.