Come Join our HAST Summer League Swim Team this summer!!
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
Our HAST Summer League Recreation Swim Team is a 8-week Summer program that gives swimmers a "taste" of competitive swimming!
- Our workouts are 45 minutes, Monday-Friday.
- Workout group blocks in 2020 are: 1:00-1:45 p.m., 1:45-2:30 p.m., 2:30-3:15 p.m., 5:30-7:00 p.m.
7:30-8:15 a.m, 8:15-9:00 a.m. (9 & under swimmers)
12:00-12:45 p.m., 12:45-1:30 p.m., 1:30-2:15 p.m., 2:30-3:15 p.m., 3:15-4:00 p.m. (10 & under swimmers in short lanes, 11-13 yr. swimmers in long lanes)
6:15-7:00 p.m. (14 & older swimmers)
- Swimmers are placed in a group according to age and ability.
- The cost is $155.00 for this recreation program. Meet participation is an extra fee. If they enjoy this swimming experience then they can try out for our competitive year round team in August!
We encourage swimmers of all ages to try out for our team, however to TRYOUT, they MUST know a minimum of:
- 1) Freestyle and Backstroke proficiently - knowing Breaststroke & Butterfly increases their chances of making the team
- 2) Can swim across the deep end of the pool (25 yds.)
- 3) Can side breath.
- This is the MINIMUM level to try out for our Summer League Recreation team. Swim team helps them to swim fast, but does not teach them strokes they do not already know.
You will need to sign up on our website to ATTEND our TRYOUTS.
Please go to the "TRYOUTS!" link to PRE-REGISTER to attend our TRYOUTS!!