Hilltop Aquatics Swim Team will not tolerate any disruptive, rude, confrontational, or out-of-line behavior, etc., shown by any swimmer or parent of HAST to any Utah Swimming personnel and officials, HAST personnel and officials, or any other participant or spectator of USA swimming events. This reflects badly on our team and will not be tolerated in any form. Any circumstances of this kind by a swimmer will affect your “Member in Good Standing” status with the team and will be discussed immediately by the coaching and administrative staff, with the possibility of disciplinary action or dismissal of the swimmer from the team. Registration fees or any other fees associated with HAST or AFFC will not be refunded under these circumstances.
Each swimmer on the travel team will be expected to abide by a Code of Conduct. Swimmers who do not abide by these rules can be suspended or dismissed from the team.
- Display proper respect, honesty and sportsmanship toward coaches, officials, parents, teammates and fellow competitors.
- Refrain from any immoral, inappropriate or unacceptable behavior such as:
- Drinking any alcoholic beverages
- Use of drugs unless medically prescribed
- Any illegal activity
- Abusive or inappropriate action toward another person
- Any activity that would detract from the positive image of the Hilltop Aquatics Swim Team.
- Display a positive, supportive and respectful attitude toward the program, coaches, and teammates in the water, on deck, in the locker rooms and beyond.
*REQUIRES SIGNATURE BY A PARENT & SWIMMER: