SAFETY ACTION PLAN
- Life Guards will notify Coaches of Emergency
- All members will evacuate with their respective Coach
- Coaches will remain with the members until they are retrieved by their designated guardian
- In the event the members must vacate the premises: Coaches will notify Board who will begin a calling tree to notify all members guardians of their location and the reason for the evacuation to the best of their ability.
- Life Guards of the facility have the responsibility to close the outdoor pool in the event of lightening.
- Coaches will also cancel practice if lightening is present while practicing in the outdoor pool.
- Coaches will reconvene practice inside for the remainder of practice.
FIRE and/or CHEMICAL EMERGENCY
- Alarm will sound and Lifeguard will direct all members to evacuate
- Follow FACILITY EMERGENCY above
- If a swimmer is injured during the course of practice or meet, the facility Life Guards will be notified.
- First aid will be administered if required or 911 will be called if necessary.
- Coach will immediate notify the swimmers guardian of situation
- Appropriate facility first aid and incident reports shall be completed and submitted.