MURRAY AQUATIC CLUB IS A USA SWIMMING TEAM
All swimmers must be USA Swimming registered at an annual cost of $105. Please write checks to MAC and complete the USA Swimming Registration form below.
USA Swimming is the National Governing Body for the sport of swimming. USA Swimming administers competitive swimming in accordance with the Olympic & Amateur Sports Act. They provide programs and services for all members, supporters, affiliates and the interested public.
Along with the above, members receive:
- Six issues of USA Swimming's award-winning Splash Magazine
- Opportunity to qualify for and compete in USA Swimming sanctioned meets- Zones to Olympic Trials!
- Eligibility to participate in local and national swimming camps.
- Ability to track your times and improvement through our extensive times database
- Excess accident and liability insurance
- Motivational programs such as Age Group Top 10, Scholastic All-America and more
USA Swimming Outreach Program
The USA Swimming Athlete Outreach program is for athletes whose family is currently in need of financial aid in order to join or maintain their membership in USA Swimming. The Outreach Program is an annual reduced registration fee of $7.00.