How to Join PCS
Swimmers age 7 and over interested in joining Park City Swimming must attend a try-out. During the tryout, potential team members will be evaluated on:
- Stroke technique and how they move through the water.
- Completing a timed 100 Freestyle with rhythmic breathing.
- Completing a timed 50 Backstroke.
- Knowledge of breaststroke kick.
- Knowledge of dolphin kick.
- Treading water and floating.
- Performing a dive from the side or the starting block.
Upon completion of the try-out, swimmers will immediately be notified if they make the team and what group they will be in.
Try-Outs for PCS
Interested swimmers age 7 and over need to attend a try-out on the days listed below to be eligible for the team. Interested swimmers will need to bring a suit, goggles and a towel. Swimmers with long hair should wear swim cap. Rash guards, sun shirts, 2 piece suits and wet suits are not allowed for tryouts or practice.
Upcoming Try-Out Dates and Times
May - 3 (Thu) @ 7:30 PM
Jun - 5 (Tue) or 7 (Thu) @ 7:30 PM
Moving to Park City
Swimmers moving into the area that are currently registered with a USA Swimming team, or that have been on a USA Swimming club in the past, should contact Head Coach Mike Werner at email@example.com.
If you have additional questions about the team, please email a PCS coach at firstname.lastname@example.org.