- January - Race Swami opens 2015 with the most athletes in its history, reaching 68 swimmers, 75% of whom are female. 98% of the SWAMIs hail from Salt Lake City's west side neighborhoods including Rose Park, Glendale, Poplar Grove, Fairpark, and Guadalupe Park
- February - Race Swami sends four swimmers to the Senior State Meet in St. George despite the fact that only two of the swimmers are only 13 years of age. The future bodes well for this young team!
- March - Race Swami performs well at the 2015 Utah Age Group Swimming Championships, with more local athletes than ever representing Race Swami (10) at the championship meet. Team finishes 20th overall, with the girls team finishing 15th.
- March - Race Swami nominated and recognized by USA Swimming as one of the top programs in the nation for raising awareness and having a "best marketing practices" strategy as an outreach program
- April - Race Swami to host its 2nd SWAMI FIESTA Fundraising event to help support low-income families. 100% of SWAMIs receive some financial aid for the ability to participate in this amazing program. The event will be held at Frida Bistro April 25th at 6pm.
- May - Senior Swami Marcela Vasquez, is awarded Judge Memorial Catholic High School's prestigious Archbishop Oscar Romero Scholarship, which will be applied towards her freshman year tuition at University of New Mexico
- May - Race Swami sends 33 swimmers down to Cedar City for the SUSA Memorial Day Weekend Long Course Meet for the second consecutive year. Team Trip is paid for by a contribution made by the George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation
- June - Race Swami serves more than 70 swimmers and has a waiting list for some of it's renowned beginning-level groups, a first ever for this young program
- July - Race Swami places more kids in Utah's Beehive Finale - 30 - than ever before. Although some of the SWAMIs will not compete in the meet as they prepare for the State Meet the following week, it's a sign that the program is growing and progressing—the team sent 13 SWAMIs total at this time last year.
- September - Race Swami kicks off the fall season with 70 swimmers spanning 7 different training groups (and 4 levels of experience), the most ever for the outreach swim program
- November - Race Swami's Girls' Team finishes 1st overall in a field of more than 20 teams at the MAC Thanksgiving Invitational in Murray, Utah, marking the first time the program has had one of its teams (boys or girls) finish 1st at a major invitational.
- December - Record number of Race Swami swimmers and families (nearly 100 in all) show up to volunteer for The Road Home's annual Candy Cane Corner holiday exchange to bag up warm clothes, toys, and other gifts in time for the Holiday Season.