- January - Race Swami kicks off an after-school program with students from a local elementary school at it's Steiner West location, intermingling swimming skills with education. The program is known as, The Guadalupe Schools Youth Development Program
- January - Donations continue to flow in to support Race Swami's scholarship program for families in need. The outreach swim club nears it's first year of operation.
- February - Race Swami places 8th at the Senior State Meet in St. George with 6 athletes.
- March - Race Swami Age Groupers place 10th at the Utah Short Course State Championships with 6 athletes.
- March/April - 8 Race Swami athletes compete at Short Course Far Westerns meet in Morgan Hill, CA and place in Top 50 overall.
- April - Race Swami conducts week-long Spring Break Swim Clinic to area youth offering up a total of five hour long sessions.
- May - Race Swami announces summer partnership with Guadalupe School for a Summer Swim Program that will offer swim lessons two days per week to more than 60 students; the program will run through the entire month of July
- May - Race Swami hosts first-ever Swami Anniversary Fiesta; more than 100 people attend comprised of swimmers, coaches, parents, board members, donors and Friends of Swami
- June - Race Swami’s Seamus Appel, a senior at Judge Memorial, decides on Denison University and will compete for Big Red in Fall 2012
- July - Race Swami celebrates first-ever Rising Swami Fiesta, celebrating the groups' success in building life skills through swimming
- July - Guadalupe School and Race Swami team up to offer more than 60 summer school students swim lessons in Glendale throughout the entire month of July
- August - Race Swami grows to roughly 32 swimmers, most of whom are local youth new to the sport of swimming
- August - Race Swami places in Top 10 at Utah Long Course State Championships, and three state records are broken by Swami Swimmers
- September - Race Swami's Guadalupe Group kicks off it's second year of swim and character education classes at Steiner West with more students than ever joining the after school program
- September - For second consecutive year, SWAMIs show their support for Mitochondrial Disease research by participating in the Energy For Life Walk held at Liberty Park in Salt Lake City
- October - Race Swami purchases a substantial amount of swimming equipment for SWAMIs in need thanks to a generous contribution by the Sorenson Legacy Foundation
- November - As Race Swami continues to grow, more SWAMIs than ever enter area meets—some for the very first time
- December - For the second straight year, SWAMIs spend holiday season volunteering at The Road Home in Salt Lake City