Lap Swimming is Month to Month and may be cancelled at anytime.
Lap Lane Availability:/va757/UserFiles/Image/QuickUpload/may--lap-lanes-2021_033289.pdf
*** 757swim Lap Members may sign up for more than (1) 1 hour time slot per day. Drop-in swimmers may only sign up for (1) 1 hour time slot per day ***
POST REGISTRATION INFORMATION
To Sign Up For a Lane:
Please click on the "Lap Swimming Reservation" Button on the right-hand side of the 757swim Home page.
Your Online Account at 757swim.com:
You will receive a system generated email with your login credentials to your own secure private account. Please login to confirm all of your contact information. You will also want to ensure that your Payment Method has been confirmed as credit card or automatic check (ACH) withdrawal from your bank account. Your selected payment method will be utilized for all invoice payments billed on the first of each month.
Monthly Invoices and Team Billing Process:
Each month, you will be able to logon to the site and check your invoices for monthly dues. Remember, invoices are created on the first of the month and payment is due by the 10th. Please familiarize yourself with the 757swim Payment Policy.
Invoice payments received after the 10th of the month will be charged a $25 late fee.
How to set up credit card or autocheck payments from your bank account:
- Logon to 757swim.com
- Go to My Account > Setup Auto Pay
- Click the "Current Payment Method" drop down and select either “Automatically charge CREDIT CARD below” or “Automatically charge BANK ACCOUNT below.”
- Click the Edit link to the right of the "Credit Card on File" or "Bank Account on File" field.
- Fill in the credit card or bank account details (you will need your account number and routing number).
- Click “Save Changes” on the bottom right of the screen.
- To ensure your information has been saved, go back into My Account > Setup Auto Pay and ensure the bank information is present.
-A reminder that a $25 penalty fee will be charged for rejected credit card or ACH payments.
Please notify [email protected] of your intent to withdraw. Failure to provide notice of your intent to withdraw will result in dues being billed on the next month's invoice.
WELCOME ABOARD! You can always email me at email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have about your membership.