The role of supportive, nurturing parent is critical in the success of your athlete child. Below are a number of articles which address different aspects of competitive swimming, help define the roles of athlete, coach and parent, and increase understanding of competitive swimming basics.
- The 10 Commandments of Swim Parenting:
- Swim Meet Basics for Parents:
- 12 Things You Learn Becoming a Swim Parent:
- 4 Questions for Swim Parents about Goals:
- 6 Ways parents can encourage the swimmer-coach relationship:
- Top Ten Questions Every Swimming Parent Wants to Know: