- Senior levels 1, 2 and 3: Monday, Aug 28, 2017.
- Age Group 1-3: Monday, Aug 28, 2017
- Stroke School 1-3 and SR-Prep: Tuesday, Sept 5, 2017
AGE GROUP and SENIOR Groups:
We offer 3 flexible payment options:
1) Option 1: Pay by Installments - Based on a 7-installment schedule for Short course season and a 4-installment schedule for Long Course Season.
2) Option 2: Pay by session - We have 2 sessions offered throughout the year. This option includes a 2% discount.
|| Month Which Dues Are Charged (1st of each month)
Short Course Season
|Sept. - Mar
|Long Course Season
||Apr - Jul
||April, May, June, July
3) Option 3: Pay in full for the whole year - Choosing this option includes a 3% discount
STROKE SCHOOL including Senior Prep
All Stroke School programs are offered on an installment payment schedule
- Session 1- Fall Session: (Sept- Dec ) Billed on the first of each month (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec)
- Session 2- Winter Session: (Jan-March) Billed on the first of each month (Jan, Feb, Mar)
- Session 3- Spring SVSL Summer League Tuneup: (April- May) Billed on the first of each month (April, May)
Billing & Monthly Invoice Statements
Our team handles all of our billing using Team Unify's outstanding billing software and online account management. Each active member of the team receives a monthly invoice statement on the 1st of the month. To learn more, read the Billing FAQ.
To Withdrawal from the program, Please use our Withdrawal Page.
Each family is asked to help volunteer with swim meets that our team hosts. Meet hosting generates revenue for our team and enhances our program. Learn more about being a swim meet volunteer at our Volunteering page.
Click here to print the 2017-2018 Volunteering Expectations
2017-2018 Fundraising Agreement