The Virginia Gators, Harrisonburg offers fun opportunities for educational, social and emotional development; and the chance to learn the values of hard work, dedication, self-discipline, integrity, and good sportsmanship. Virginia Gators, Harrisonburg is a year-round swim team offering instruction, training, and competitive opportunities for young people from ages 5-18.
We are a non-profit organization registered as a competitive USA Swimming Team. We are a competitive year round program who also serve the community with stroke development clinics and High School Swimming preparation clinics.
The competitive year round team consist of 4 groups:
- Developmental group (Age 5-8)
- 7-9 Age Group
- 10-12 Age Group
- 13&Over Group
Non competitive programs are:
Please see the tab - Seasonal Programs for more information on each clinic.
- Stroke and Turn clinics
- High School Prep Clinic
- May Summer League Prep Clinic
Here you fill find a brief overview of the competitive team and other very helpful information to prepare for a successful season.
- Gator Contract 2017-2018: A part of the registration where you will have to agree to the terms before you can register.
- Program Fees 2017-2018: Gives you an overview of the team fees and different payment options to select during the registration process.
- The registration fee is due upon registration and includes: USA Membership registration, Gator Team T-shirt, Gator Team Cap
- Practice Schedule 2017-2018: This is the general schedule. Changes to this schedule will be annonced on each groups calander or send out by e-mail.
- Meet Schedule 2017-2018: Please talk to your swimmer(s) coach about what meet to attend.
- Please make sure you give us your swimmers' correct sizes as we will order t-shirts after the registration information.
- During the month of September - You will have a chance to order additional Gator Apparel such as swim suits (required for meets), personalized caps, long sleeve t-shirts, sweat shirts, parkas etc.