Mako Practice Schedule
(dryland 6-6:30 pm)
Coach: Jennifer Theim
- Intermediate level swimmers 11-15 years of age
- Able to swim 200 yards Freestyle without stopping and with flip turns
- Able to swim a 100 yard I.M. legally
- Able to streamline kick of all walls
- Able to perform a head first dive, flip turn, and open turn
- Able to attend at least 3 practices per week
- Able to attend 6 swim meets per year
To be able to do a legal breaststroke pull-out
To be able to dolphin kink in a streamline past the backstroke flags in Freestyle, backstroke, and Butterfly.
- To be able to swim 500 Freestyle with flip turns and without stopping in 8:30.
- To be able to read the pace clock and use basic intervals.