HAMMERHEADS 1 GROUP
2020 Fall Practice Schedule
H1 M/W/F 3:15-4:15pm
H2 T/Th 3:15-4:15pm
H3 T/W/Th 4:45-5:45pm
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, swimmers in the Hammerhead Groups will swim one per lane.
*All groups’ practice times include a 15 minute line up time at the beginning for symptom checks, temp checks and lane assignments. Groups will line up along the side gate of the pool and then be escorted by their coach to the Main entrance. Please remember there is no shared equipment allowed.
Swimmers must come to practice with their own equipment
Prior COVID-19 Practice Times at Cunningham Pool
Monday - Friday
Coach: Daniel Chavez & Angel Sapida
- Entry level swimmers ages 5-10 years
- Able to swim 25 yards freestyle without stopping
- With face in water
- With side breathing
- Able to swim 25 yards backstroke without stopping.
- Able to perform breaststroke and butterfly kick and has basic knowledge of the breaststroke and butterfly stroke.
- Able to swim in the deep end
- Able to perform a somersault in water
- Attend at least 3 practices per week
- Attend at least 2 swim meets per year.
- Emphasis on fun and learning
- Swim a 100 yard I.M. legally.
- To be able to streamline off of every wall.
- To be able to perform open turns and flip turns.
- To be able to circle swim and have good lane edict.
- To be able to perform a head first dive.