Fort Eustis Aquatic Center
Direction : Take I-64 Westbound toward Richmond. Take the Ft. Eustis Blvd exit toward Ft. Eustis (Exit 250). Enter the base on this road and be sure to observe posted speed limits. Once on the base, this road will be called Washington Blvd. and will go through a circular intersection. Stay on this road through the intersection and turn right at the next intersection (Tyler). The Aquatic Center (Building 641) is on the corner of Tyler.
It is rare to find a parking spot in the Aquatic Center lot, but there is plenty of parking about 100 yards further down Tyler to the left or right.Ft EustisVA
George Mason University - Freedom Center
Direction : George Mason University - Prince William Campus 10900 University Boulevard Manassas, VA (703) 993-8444
• From I-66 East or West and points North: Take I-66 to Exit 44 South, Route 234. Stay on Route 234 (4.3 miles) through its intersection with Wellington Road. Prepare to turn left about 1/2 mile past Wellington Road. Turn left (at the sign for the Prince William Campus of George Mason University) onto University Boulevard, go about 1/4 mile, and turn left into the campus. Follow signs to the Freedom Aquatic & Fitness Center.
• From Warrenton: Take Route 29 North to Gainesville. Turn right on Wellington Road. Turn right onto Route 234 and get in the left hand lane. Take the next left (about 1/2 mile) onto University Boulevard, go about 1/4 mile, and turn left into the campus. Follow the signs to the Freedom Aquatic & Fitness Center.
• From I-95 and Eastern Prince William County: Take Route 234 North which becomes a four-lane divided highway just Southwest of Manassas. When you pass the exit for Route 28, prepare to turn right at the intersection onto University Boulevard. You will see GMU’s Prince William Campus on the left side of the road, then turn left onto Freedom Center Boulevard. Turn left again at the third intersection on Freedom Center Boulevard to enter the parking lot.
If you use Prince William Parkway, follow it all the way until it intersects with 234 Bypass. Turn right on to 234 Bypass, when you pass the exit for Route 28, prepare to turn right at the intersection onto University Boulevard. You will see GMU’s Prince William Campus on the left side of the road, then turn left onto Freedom Center Boulevard. Turn left again at the third intersection on Freedom Center Boulevard to enter the parking lot.
George Mason University - Fairfax Aquatic Center
Direction : George Mason University - Fairfax Campus, 4400 University Boulevard, Fairfax, Virginia 22030, (703) 993-3939
Take I-64 W to I-295 N. Take exit to I-95 N stay on I –95 N towards WASHINGTON. Take exit 170a to I-395 N toward WASHINGTON. Take exit 170b to I-495 N toward ROCKVILLE. Merge onto CAPITOL BELTWAY.
From Capitol Beltway (I-495) take Exit 54 Braddock Road. Proceed west for approximately 6 miles to Sideburn Road (2 lights prior to Ox Road (VA 123)) Turn right on Sideburn and then right on Patriot Drive. Pool is on right. Campus signs will direct you to the pool
Parking may need to be in the lot on the right approaching the pool (where the campus police and drive-in ATM are located.)
Midtown Aquatic Center
Direction : 570 McLawhorne Drive, Newport News, VA 23601
• From I-64 Westbound Take I-64 Westbound through the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel. Exit at the Mercury Blvd. exit toward the James River Bridge (Exit 263). Go about four Miles and turn right onto Jefferson Ave. The pool is about two miles up On the left next to a large Flea Market. You must turn left onto McLawhorn to get to the parking lot to the Recreational Complex.
• From I-664 Northbound Take I-664 North through the Monitor/Merrimac Memorial Bridge Tunnel to Newport News. Exit onto Jefferson Ave. (Exit 5) and go north. The pool is about Five miles up on the left next to a large Flea Market. You must turn left onto McLawhorn to get to the parking lot for the Recreational Complex.
University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
Direction : Head East out of Hampton Roads on US-58. Exit south onto I-85 South at South Hill, Virginia. Take I-85 South through Durham to exit 174 and go South on US-15. US-15 will be called several different names as you head south toward Chapel Hill. Stay on US-15 until you cross I-40 where it will be called Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd. The trip should take between three and four hours depending on traffic and your driving speed.
• To get to the pool You need to stay on US-15 south as it changes names again to N Fordham Blvd and again to S Fordham Blvd (this may also be called the US-15/501 & North Carolina 54 Bypass). As you begin to see signs for the campus, keep a lookout for Manning Drive, and turn right at the light. After making a right onto Manning Drive, you need to turn left, shortly, onto Skipper Bowles Dr. This is the street that the pool is on. There is parking all around as the pool is adjacent to the basketball arena.
While you are close to the campus, looking for the pool, be careful not to follow signs into Chapel Hill because it is a maze and difficult to get back to the campus. You should follow signs to the basketball arena (the Dean Dome). Below is a map to the parking lots on campus and a link to an interactive map of the campus.
Open Map in New Window
DARK GREEN: These parking lots require a fee. BLUE: Public pay lots,open daily. Fees vary. YELLOW: Metered spaces. Meters are activated Monday through Friday.
NOVA Aquatic Center
Direction : 12207 N. Gayton Road, Richmond, VA 23233, Phone: 754-4301
Take I-64 West out of Tidewater, through Richmond to the Gaskins Road South exit. Follow Gaskins Rd. south to Ridgefield Parkway (3rd light); turn right. Proceed on Ridgefield until you intersect with Gayton Rd. (4th light); turn left. NOVA Aquatics Center less than ½ mile on left.
PARKING: The NOVA Aquatics Center has parking for 75 cars. Additional parking is available in a lot two buildings down from the pool at the intersection of Gayton and Cambridge. PLEASE DO NOT PARK AT THE DAY CARE CENTER OR THE APARTMENT BUILDING.
University of Virginia Aquatic & Fitness Center
Direction : • From the East/West (Culpepper-Charlottesville): Take I-64 to exit 118B. Take second exit (sign will say University of Virginia Information Center and Business 250 East) and bear right onto Ivy Rd. At second stop light, turn right on to Alderman Rd. Go 8/10ths of a mile and the Aquatics Center will be on your left.
• From the North: Take Route 29 south into Charlottesville (Emmet St.). Turn right at Massie Rd. Go the next stop light and turn left onto Copeley Rd. Stay on Copeley (name will change to Alderman Rd.) for one mile and the Aquatics Center will be on your left side.
• From the South: Take Route 29 to Business Route 250 East (sign will say University of Virginia Information Center) and bear right onto Ivy Rd. At second stop light, turn right on to Alderman Rd. Go 8/10ths of a mile and the Aquatics Center will be on your left.
United States Naval Academy - Lejeune Hall
Direction : • From Washington, DC: Take US Route 50 East for 35 miles and get off on Rowe Blvd., Exit 24. Take Rowe Blvd. 1.6 miles to where it dead-ends at College Ave. - make a left turn. Go to the first stop light, this will be King George St. - make a right turn. Follow King George St. for two blocks and you will see Gate 1.
• From Baltimore Take either Interstate 97 South or Maryland Route 2 South for 26 miles and get off on Rowe Blvd., Exit 24. Take Rowe Blvd. 1.6 miles to where it dead-ends at College Ave. - make a left turn. Go to the first stop light, this will be King George St. - make a right turn. Follow King George St. for two blocks and you will see Gate 1.
• In Annapolis Take Rowe Blvd. 1.6 miles to where it dead-ends at College Ave. - make a left turn. Go to the first stop light, this will be King George St. - make a right turn. Follow King George St. for two blocks and you will see Gate 1.
PARKING: Only vehicles with DOD stickers or a guest pass are allowed on the Yard. All others will need to park outside the Academy and walk in through Gate 1 with a valid ID.
Prince George’s Sports and Learning Complex
Direction : Take I-64 W to I-295 N. Take exit to I-95 N stay on I-95 N towards Washington. (passing through District of Columbia, then crossing into Maryland) Merge onto MD-202 w/Landover Rd via Exit 17B toward Bladensburg. Turn Left onto Brightseat Rd. Turn slight Right onto Sheriff Rd. Make left at the first light (Harvey Drive). Drive up the hill onto the grounds of the Complex.
Christiansburg Aquatic Center
Direction : 595 North Franklin Street, Christiansburg 24073 540-382-6128
Take I-64 West towards Hampton. Merge onto I-64 West via Exit 53A toward Charlottesville/VA-288. Merge onto I-81 South via the exit on the left toward Lexington/Roanoke. Take the VA-8 exit, Exit 144 toward Christiansburg/Floyd. Turn right onto W Main St/VA-8 North. Turn left onto North Franklin St/US 460-BR West
Poseidon - Collegiate School Aquatic Center
Direction : 5050 Ridgedale Parkway, Richmond VA 23234
Take I-64 West towards Hampton. Take the US-60/I-295 South exit, Exit 200 toward Rocky Mount NC. Take the US-60 exit on the left toward Seven Pines/Bottom Br. Merge onto I-295 South via the exit on the left. Merge onto VA-895 W/Pocahontas Pkwy via Exit 25 toward Richmond. Keep right at the fork to continue on VA-895 West/Pocahontas Pkwy. Merge onto VA-150 North/Chippenham Pkwy via the exit on the left. Merge onto VA-10E/Iron Bridge Rd toward Chesterfield. Turn right onto Ridgedale Pkwy.
ODU - Chandler Natatorium
Direction : 1510 W. 48th Street Norfolk 23508
Take I 64-West towards Hampton. Merge onto I-564 West via Exit 276B on the left toward VA-406/Naval Base/Terminal Blvd. Merge onto Terminal Blvd toward Hampton Blvd. Turn left onto VA -337 W/Hampton Blvd. Turn right onto West 49th St. Turn left onto Powhatan Ave. Take the 1st left onto W 48th Street.
Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center - Stafford
Direction : 1600 Mine Rd, Stafford, VA 22554
Take I 64-West towards Hampton. Take ramp right for I-295 North toward Washington. At exit 43A, take ramp left for I-95 North toward Washington. At exit 140, take ramp right for VA-630 toward Stafford/Hospital. Turn left onto VA-630 /Courthouse Rd. Its about 1.1 miles down on the right.