Practice changes for May 7-10 ( Poseidon Classic Meet):
No Thursday evening practices, no Friday practices, no Saturday practices - all groups.
May 15-16 weekend all practices as usual.
May 19, awards ceremony, no after school practices this day.
May 22-23 weekend all practice as usual.
Practice Change for Memorial Day Same as a Saturday practice.
Practice changes for May 29-30 (Poseidon's River City Open Meet):
No Friday evening practices, no Saturday practices - all groups.
Because of the many meets and activities hosted here on Saturdays over the next couple of months, Poseidon will offer practice on Friday evenings for the Blue and White groups beginning May 1 until the end of the school year, June 12. At that time the summer schedule will take over and includes a Friday evening practice.
White: 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Blue: 6:00 - 7:15 PM
The summer schedule is posted under the Schedule/Changes tab on the home page.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday the office is open 8 AM to 5 PM
Wednesday 8 AM - 7 PM.
******All athletes must use the front doors to enter and exit the facility. The pool door on the pool deck is off limits due to the cold temperatures. Please get in the habit of using the front doors moving forward.
Watch the website for further practice cancelations or changes.
The aquatics center opens to the public at 12:00 noon on Saturdays so we are in the building without the support of the GRAP staff. Poseidon Swimming athletes and parents please follow the procedures below for all Saturday training sessions to provide safety and building security.
- All Poseidon Swimming members are to enter and exit the building via the east end competition pool door. No one is to exit through any other door.
- The front door to the facility must not be opened for any reason.
- The entrance hallway double doors will remain locked and no one will be allowed to enter the front of the building. Locker room doors will remain locked on the community side of the building.
- Parents viewing training from the spectator seating must enter and exit the stands via the east end stair well.
- At the conclusion of Saturday training Poseidon will flip the pool to long course. This is a tremendous assistance to the GRAP staff and can be accomplished quickly will all hands working together.
- All athletes must depart the building in a timely fashion. There have been many athletes waiting out front long after we are finished. Please be respectful of the coaches time as a designated coach will remain until all athletes are picked up.
Thank you for your attention and support.