USA Swimming Safe Sport Zoom Trainings
1. Starting April 22, 2020, athletes, parents and coaches can attend a training session conducted by
the USA Swimming Safe Sport staff via Zoom.
Parents: Every Wednesday 3:00-4:00pm EST
Athletes (age 12-18): Every Thursday 3:00-4:00pm EST
Coaches: Every Friday 3:00-4:00pm EST
(The coaches training is not a requirement for Safe Sport Club Recognition. However, to
obtain the optional points for attending an education event for coaches, list the coaches
who attended, along with attendance date, in the club application under the corresponding
2. Attendance at these sessions is limited to 300 participants. The training session will be secured
five minutes after starting.
3. USA Swimming Safe Sport staff will record attendance and manually update the Club Portal. USA Swimming LEARN Platform
Athletes and parents can independently complete the training sessions using the USA Swimming LEARN
1. Visit www.usaswimming.org/learn.
2. Enter your last name, first name and date of birth into the search parameters boxes. Click “Search”.
3. Click “Continue” next to your name.
4. Click “Go to Learn”.
5. Select “Courses” at the top.
6. For athletes ages 12-18, click on the Safe Sport for Athletes course and complete the course using
7. For athletes over the age of 18, click on SafeSport Training for Adult Athletes.
1. Visit https://www.learn.usaswimming.org/
2. Click “Register”.
3. Click “Create Account” in the Non-Member Access box.
4. Follow the prompts to register an account.
5. Click “Courses.”
6. In Parent’s Guide to Misconduct in Sport, select “Add to Cart”.
7. Click “Checkout”.
8. Enter the requested billing address information and click “Order”. [Note: the course is free]
9. Click “Dashboard”.
10. Select the Parent’s Guide to Misconduct in Sport course to start.
11. Complete the course using the prompts.
Instructions for Completing the Safe Sport Certification