Registration for Wave Swim School
at the Redmond Pool
Our weekday evening and weekend swim lessons program at the Redmond Pool is currently at capacity and unable to take new students at this time.
Wave Swim School at the Redmond Pool has been at capacity since 2011. Due to the overwhelming demand, we offer registration on a first come, first serve basis as space is available.
In order to avoid having families needlessly check the website, we recommend that families check our website on or after the 20th of the month for updates on upcoming registration.
· Each month we re-evaluate the program's capacity. If we determine we can offer registration, we will update the website with information as it is available. We require current families to notify us as of the 20th of the month if they wish to discontinue swim lessons as of the 1st of the following month forward. Once we have tallied all of the available spaces, we offer registration in classes as they are available each month.
· It may take several months for us to be able to offer registration. If we do not have families suspend from the program, we will not have spaces to offer for registration for that particular month.
· It may take even more than several months for families to successfully register for our swim lessons program. Due to the high demand and limited availability, it may take several attempts during open registrations to successfully register for an available class.
Lessons registration updates are posted here (please check online on or after the 20th of each month):
· If we are able to offer registration during a particular month, we will post available class days and times, as well as information related to the upcoming registration date and time.
· We will not have any information available before the 20th of each month.
· During points of open registration, we will open registration on the last business day of the month at exactly 1:00 pm. All registrations are on a first come, first serve basis. There is NO in-person or over the phone registration.