Mon 8/10 Camps 1,2 & 3 3:30 to 5:30 pm; Camps 4-5 4:00 to 6:00 pm
Tue 8/11 Camps 1,2 & 3 3:30 to 5:30 pm; Camps 4-5 4:00 to 6:00 pm
Wed 8/12 Camps 1,2 & 3 3:30 to 5:30 pm; Camps 4-5 4:00 to 6:00 pm
Thur 8/13 Camps 1,2 & 3 3:30 to 5:30 pm; Camps 4-5 4:00 to 6:00 pm
Fri 8/14 Camps 1,2 & 3 3:30 to 5:30 pm; Camps 4-5 4:00 to 6:00 pm
Sat 8/15 OFF
Sun 8/16 OFF
Beginning Aug 10th we will be changing our practice schedule to mesh with the return to school. Please check the attached camp assignments to verify your practice schedule.
It is important to know that it is recommended that individuals do not participate in multiple camps and activities. If you are unable to attend our training due to participation in another camp or activity please notify the coaches right away.
Be sure to bring your own equipment to practice. You may bring fins, paddles, snorkels, kick boards and buoys. All gear must be kept in a mesh bag on deck. There will not be any gear available to borrow or share. Please be sure that you remember to bring gear home after practice as all lost and found is thrown out every day.
Guidelines from the City of Walnut Creek
· Face coverings must be worn while entering and exiting the facility. To be removed prior to entering the water and replaced once face is dry after swimming.
· Swimmers arrive no more than 5 minutes before scheduled swim time, and line up 6 feet apart, at the gate nearest the diving well.
· Swimmers arrive in their swimsuits, prepared to swim - no locker room use, showers, or deck-changing.
· Locker rooms shall be closed to the public, except for use as a restroom only.
· Swimmers enter the gate, immediately walk to their assigned lane and put their belongings at the end of their lane. For example the even hour swimmers will place equipment and personal items in front of their assigned lane on the east end of the facility and odd hour swimmers will place items on the west end of the facility. They will enter and exit the pool from their assigned end of the facility.
· Swimmers enter the pool and swim in the center of their lane (YOUTH: maintaining 8 feet between swimmers at all times during the swim session. ADULT: 1 swimmer/lane. 2 persons per lane if living together, refer to youth, 8ft between swimmers)
· At the conclusion of the swim session, swimmers get out the pool, dry off, gather their belongings and exit through the Heather Drive gate, staying 6 feet apart.
· Swimmers cannot loiter in front of the facility or in the parking lot.
· Parents must be ready to pick up swimmers as soon as the session finishes.
· Once all swimmers have exited the pool area, the next group may enter.
· Swimmers or Parents that do not follow these procedures will be removed from the group
· Coaches must wear face covering at all times.
· Utilization of a daily waiver to include county guidelines, COVID-19 symptoms and team policies/procedures, etc.
Swimmers and coaches are NOT permitted to attend if:
· They have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or other symptoms listed by the CDC.
· Anyone in their household has symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19.
· They have been exposed to anyone who has symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19.
· They have traveled within the last 14 days or gathered in large groups of people outside of household within the last 14 days.
Safe Sport Training for entire team
We are now asking all team members (coaches, swimmers and parents)to take the USA swimming safe sport training program.
Events and Meet Info
No meets until further notice. We will send out updates via email.