WELCOME TO THE LAKE GENEVA DUCKS SWIM TEAM
A Program of the Geneva Lakes Family YMCA
ABOUT OUR LAKE GENEVA DUCKS SWIM TEAM:
The Geneva Lakes YMCA Ducks Swim Team is a program of the Geneva Lakes Family YMCA. We are a USA Swimming and YMCA competitive swim team in Lake Geneva, WI that offers expert coaching in a supportive, fun environment for beginners to national-level competitors. Our Lake Geneva swim team trains and competes year-round and is comprised of swimmers ages 6 to 18 years of age.
Duck Quick Facts:
- We're a year-round, competitive Lake Geneva swim club led by experienced, USA swimming certified coaches. Our head coach was recently named "Coach of the Year" in our area!
- We compete in numerous swim meets to give our swimmers ample opportunities to grow in the sport, meet their goals and reach their full potential.
- Swimmers benefit from our "dryland" strength and flexibility training program that is designed and led by a certified personal trainer.
- We swim fast, have fun & give back! Our team members enjoy several fun team-building and community service events throughout the swim seasons.
- Sibling discounts and financial assistance is available though our YMCA.
- We offer 5 training groups based on age and swimming ability. Click to view our swim groups, fees & upcoming team placement nights for new swimmers.
How To Join/Register:
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER IS NOW OPEN!
- Returning swim team members: please click the "Team Registration" button on our homepage to register.
- New swimmers wishing to join our Lake Geneva Ducks Swim Team: please attend a swim team placement/evaluation session before the first day of practice, or contact Head Coach Glenn Biller (email@example.com or 262-248-6211, ext. 23) to schedule one. Parents are encouraged to attend the evaluation session in order to talk with the coaching staff about placing their child on the team. Based on this evaluation, families can then register online for the appropriate swim team level.
- Prerequisites To Join: swimmers must be able to complete at least two 25-yard swims using freestyle and backstroke (front & back crawl), and know the basics of breaststroke & butterfly.
- A YMCA membership is required to join. A USA Swimming membership is required for all Gold, Junior & Senior-level swimmers (this is an additional fee & allows swimmers to swim in USA Swimming-sanctioned meets).
Learn more about our Lake Geneva Y Ducks Swim Team training groups and practice times, and see our Team Handbook for complete details. We look forward to swimming with you!
Team apparel will be available soon on our new team store (watch for details) & via special order throughout the swim season.
LAKE GENEVA MASTERS SWIMMING:
The Geneva Lakes YMCA Masters Swim Team is for anyone 18 years of age or older who would like to continue swimming either for competitions or just for the health of it.
Questions? Contact Head Coach Glenn Biller via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 262-248-6211, ext. 23
YMCA Mission: To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Team Mission: To provide a healthy, family-centered environment that allows each athlete to develop life-long personal skills and reach his or her full potential within the sport.
Team Vision: To be the premier swim team within the South Central Wisconsin area. We strive to uphold the Christian principles of the YMCA as we continue to grow and develop our athletes into elite swimmers with great character who practice good sportsmanship.
What is YMCA Swimming?