The J-Hawk Aquatic Club offers training and practice groups for swimmers of all ages and ability levels. It is the goal of the J-Hawks to offer age specific training for all of our athletes geared towards challenging each individual and developing each individual to the best of THEIR abilities.
State, Speedo, and National level swimmers HAVE PRACTICE AND MEET REQUIREMENTS (these are our advanced swimmers).
UW-Whitewater, Williams Center Pool
(this is the same building as Kachel Fieldhouse)
-Monday through Friday evening practices and weekend practices
Milton High School
-Tuesday/Thursday mornings (advanced athletes only)
Edgerton High School
-Wednesdays only (in addition to UW-W)
- Fees are monthly and invoices are generated on the 1st of each month (starting May 1st).
- No one is ever turned away due to the inability to pay the monthly fees.
- Make sure to check out our FIRST-TIME MEMBERS special. Click the link above.
- We have large family discounts, too!
Click on the group that best fits your child's needs (under SWIM TEAM button):
* 12&Unders that are new to a swim team
* All 8&Unders (if advanced, talk to the coaching staff)
* 12&Unders - advanced swimmers that know all 4 strokes.
* 13&Over - looking to improve skills, while staying fit.
* Committed trainers and competitors that are gearing their season towards qualifying for and competing at State and Speedos.
* Most committed athletes that are training to qualify and compete, at a national competition.
Please call us at 608-449-5150 with any questions, or Click Here to send us an email request for more information.