1. On the left hand side of the Wave website click on “sign in”. Your username is your email address that was given on your registration form. If you do not have a password you can click “forgot password” and set up a new one.
2. Once you are signed in click on the “meet information” tab at the top of the page.
3. You will then see a list of meets that are on our current schedule. You will then click on “edit
commitment” below the hyperlinked meet title.
4. You will then click on your swimmers name in the middle of the page, under “member name”
5. Once you click on the swimmers name you will be asked to declare either yes you will be attending or no you will not be attending. There is also a comment box where you can leave a note or special request. For example, if the swimmer does not want to be on a relay you can indicate that information in the comments section.
6. Once you click that you are able to attend, click on your swimmers name and a box of swimming events will pop up. Only events that your swimmer is allowed to swim will show up, so you can click any of the events that are available for you to see.
7. If your swimmer does not have a time for an event it will show up as NT or No Time. Swimmers who have never competed in a meet or are swimming a new event will be entered with NT. Once your swimmer has competed in a meet their new time will automatically appear the next time you sign them up for a meet.
8. If you do not indicate in the comments box that your child does not want to participate on a relay the coaches will assign the swimmer to a relay team.
9. Be sure to click “save changes” on the bottom right hand corner before existing out.
10. If you go back to the meet schedule and click on the hyperlinked title of the meet you will be taken to a page that contains a word document (towards the bottom of the page). If you click on that word document you will be able to see more information regarding the meet such as warm-up times, the cost per event, and award information.