HOW TO FIND, PRINT, AND PAY YOUR SWIM TEAM INVOICE
Swim team account balances are to be paid in full every month. Failure to pay your account balance in full, or make arrangements to do so, could result in your swimmer being suspended from meet participation until the account balance has been paid. Your swim team is a very stable financial organization, but can remain so only if account balances are paid on a timely basis.
- Log on to your OSHYSWIMTEAM.ORG account.
- From the menu on the left side of the home page select the “$My Invoice/Payment” item. This will bring you to your account information page. Printing this page is NOT the document that the front desk needs to process your payment. (The Y staff has been gracious in accepting this printout, but it does not show an account name or number and is not the correct page to print for the front desk. A new Y employee will not know what to do with your payment.)
- Scroll to the bottom of the “Invoice/Payment” page.
- Click on the arrow next to the “Billing History” heading. This will bring up a list of your current and past invoices.
- Select the most recent invoice and then print this invoice. (Any previously unpaid balances carry forward each month so only select the most current invoice to pay your bill.)
- Bring your printed invoice to the front desk at either Y and make your payments. You may pay by cash, check or credit card.
If you have any questions regarding your current account balance, need to make arrangements to pay your account balance or otherwise need financial assistance, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. All billing issues are kept personal and confidential.
OSHY Billing/Membership Coordinator