Competitive Home Schooled Aquatics
Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center
Choose from four programs based on your children’s skill levels and interests - offerings for all ages
- Swimming is from 1:00-2:15 PM Tuesday and Thursday, Sunday 12:00-2:00pm.
- Competitive Swim instruction for children who can swim 20 meters
- Competitive Swim Team - for children 6 & up
- Lap Swim available for parents
- Ask Wendy Blunt about our Schroeder Conference Program to participate in Small beginner meets
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00-2:15pm, Sunday 12:00-12:40 dryland 12:45-2:00 swim
Winter Session beginning: April 17th - June 7th, 2018.
New Swimmers: try it out for free 2 x
- Wendy Blunt - Has coached at the Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center since 2008 and is an expert with young swimmers. Wendy was homeschooled and brings a great perspective to the program
- Spring season beginning Tuesday, April 17th - June 7th, 2018.
- Practices are Tuesday and Thursday 1:00-2:15pm, Sunday 12:00-12:40 dryland 12:45-2:00 swim
- Price: $150 for 3 x per week. $80 for each additional child
Sunday practice. Bring shoes, shorts, and a shirt and a water bottle.
- USA Swimming Registration is optional for an annual fee of $58 (age 8&U) or $66 (age 9&O).
- Schroeder Conference Program $30.00 - Intersquad meets for kids 12&under without USA Swimming state cuts. Each Thursday night in May.
- Please check the home page and commit there. Meets that the Home School group is allowed to compete in:
Schroeder Conference Program meets for 12&U's. Thursday 2/15 @ Aug Prep and Thursday 3/15 @WSAC
Register for programs on the top left-hand side of the homepage
Call Coach Wendy Frank 414-460-2718 mobile Wfrank@wsacltd.org
The Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center is Wisconsin’s best competitive aquatic facility and is the only Olympic size pool in the region with a full complement of diving boards 1, 3 and 10 meters high. Competition in meets is available but not required. Children can move from lessons to the team as quickly as they are ready. If swimming isn’t capturing your children’s interest, they can switch to diving and vice versa.