Lake Country Swim Team
Long Course Summer Sprints
Saturday, June 8, 2019
Veteran's Memorial Aquatic Center, Hartford, WI
We are very excited to host another meet at Vet’s Memorial Aquatic Center in Hartford. Please make note of the following important information regarding the meet. The food and footwear rules below will be enforced.
- We will run the meet in 6 lanes, (1-6) and leave lane 7 open for a buffer and lane 8 will be available for warm-up. ALL OTHER AREAS OF THE POOL WILL BE CLOSED AND OFF LIMITS DURING THE MEET.
- There is not a scoreboard at the meet. Results will be posted near the competition pool and timers will be instructed to tell swimmers their time. Current event and heat information will be announced and posted.
- We will be using button timing for primary times and watches for back-up. There will be no touch pads.
- There will not be any spectator bleachers at this meet. Spectators should bring their own lawn chairs to place on the west side of the pool. Swimmers may want to bring blankets to lay out on the grassy area.
- Shoes are not allowed on the pool deck. There will be designated area for spectators where shoes will be allowed, but swimmers and timers will not be allowed to wear shoes in the area around the pool deck.
- Concessions will be available at the facility concession stand. Food and beverages must be consumed in the concessions area and will not be allowed in the spectator or deck area of the pool. This includes Gatorade and other sport drinks. Water bottles (filled with water) are allowed throughout the facility.
- Coaches hospitality will be near the concession stand. Food and beverage must be consumed in that area, except for water.
- The meet timeline predicts an end time of about 12:00 noon for the meet. The entire facility will be open at 12:30 PM. All meet swimmers will receive a coupon for free admission for that day. Anyone who is not a meet participant will have to pay regular admission if they want to stay and enjoy the waterslides, lazy river and other fun pool features.
- Heat sheets will be posted on our website and only a limited number will be available at the meet.
Contact: Mark Kohnhorst