Lake Country Swim Team
2022 Long Course Summer Sprints
Saturday, June 11, 2022
Veteran's Memorial Aquatic Center, Hartford, WI
Meet Timeline: WU 8:00-8:45, Meet Start 8:50 AM - Changed
COVID Waiver - Must be completed by all attendees
For Spectators and Swimmers
- COVID Waiver- Must be completed by all attendees.
- Meet warm-up 8:00-8:45 and new meet start time is 8:50 AM. Session Report is posted.
- Heat Sheets will be posted on our meet page by Friday AM. It will also be uploaded to Meet Mobile.
- There is no spectator seating, spectators may bring their own chairs and set-up along the west side of the 50-meter pool or outside the fence area.
- Spectator Admission is $5.00 for everyone 13 and over. Cash or Credit card for payment. If using cash, help us out with exact change if possible.
- Swimmers and spectators should enter the facility through the bathhouse and go directly to the right upon entering the pool area. Volunteers should check in at the North Gate and enter the pool through that gate.
- ONLY water is allowed on the pool deck. No other beverage or food permitted except in the concessions area.
- There is a concessions area on the east side of the facility. They will be open serving a limited menu.
- The wave pool and zero depth pool areas are closed. Spectators are only allowed on the west side of the pool unless going to concessions or the bathhouse. Adult spectators should use the single use bathrooms in the hallway between lobby and the pool area.
- Swimmers should pick-up their awards at the awards tent during the meet. Results will be posted on the fence near the awards area and on Meet Mobile.
- All meet participants receive a complimentary admission to the VMAC water park good on June 11th. Pool opens at 12:00 noon. Coupons will be given to coaches for distribution.
For Coaches and Officials:
- Coaches and officials’ hospitality is in the “party” area just to the east of the bathhouse.
- Coaches, officials, and volunteers should use the single use bathrooms located in hallway from the main lobby to the pool deck. Center door from the pool deck.
- Printed heat sheets will be available for coaches and officials.
- Coaches, please check-in with Darsi in the bathhouse upon arrival. Bring payment and waiver to the meet.
VMAC Map PDF
Contact: Mark Kohnhorst