Meet COVID Guidelines - The Lake Country Swim Team will follow safety protocols set by the North Shore Health Department, Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center, Wisconsin Swimming and USA Swimming. Protocols may be changed or adjusted by the meet host depending on current conditions.
A few key notes:
• Locker rooms are fully accessible for athletes.
• Spectators can sit upstairs and view the meet. We are charging a $20/swimmer admission and heat sheet fee to be included with entry fee.
• The requirement for social distancing has been removed.
• Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks.
• No assigned seating.
• The 185-athlete capacity has been lifted.
• No staging for 13-Over sessions, we will have clerks to help 12-Unders if needed.
• A limited concessions menu will be offered as well as coach’s hospitality in the yoga room • If parents of athletes are uncomfortable with athletes sitting in the bleachers, they may choose to have their athletes go outside between events
All swimmers, officials and volunteers must read and agree to the linked Waiver of Liability, Release and Indemnity Agreement below:
FREE PARKING in the west lot and behind the shops on Green Bay Road (just a short walk across the bridge to the pool, PREFERRED PARKING in the east lot is $5.00 during the Friday and Saturday Prelim and 12-Under sessions.
NO PARKING in the spots in front of the businesses in the shopping center or behind the Pick n Save. Cars will be ticketed and may be towed.