- Requests by CCS swim clubs to host meets shall be submitted, in writing on CCS meet application forms.
- Meet requests for the following year's schedule shall be submitted to the CCS scheduling committee by a date designated by the chairman.
- The scheduling committee will give each application consideration based upon the following criteria:
- Location (Community: Will attendance be affected?)
- Physical Plant (Pool, warm-up facilities)
- Host club's priority designation
- Possible conflicts with other meets
- Availability of officials and timing equipment
- Prior history of meet operation and compliance with deadlines. (Meet directors and referee reports, results for fees paid to the treasurer made in a timely manner.)
- Applications from clubs with registration fees, meet fees, results and any other paper-work as outlined under "Meet Director's Reports & Check List" more than thirty (30) days overdue will not be considered.
- Meet type, i.e. Senior, A+, ABC, BC, to be designated by the Scheduling Committee. Once the year's schedule is set, a change in meet type requires approval of the General Chairman, the Sanction Chairman, the Scheduling Chairman, and either the Age Group or the Senior Vice Chairman.
- Membership of the scheduling committee will be determined by the CCS General Chairman.
- Exceptions to these policies shall require a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the CCS Board. (Does not include the CCS House of Delegates.)