2. Sanction Reminders
3. Sanction Meet Information Requirements (Approved meet requirements)
4. Report of Occurrence (reports are now done online)
5. Meet Evaluation Form (Meet host contact CSI office for a copy of evaluations)
6. Meet Financial Report MUST BE SUBMITTED PDF version Excel Version
7. Duties of the Meet Marshal
8. Warm-up Procedures
9. Meet Results SUBMIT MEET MANAGER BACKUP to Linda Seckinger
202.3 PROCEDURE FOR APPEAL — An applicant whose application has been denied by an LSC shall have the right to appeal the denial to the Zone Sanction Appeal Panel.
.1 Each Zone shall establish a Zone Sanction Appeal Panel. A Each Zone shall designate a group of coaches, referees and athletes available to serve on an Appeal Panel. B A petitioner may file an appeal with the Senior Zone Director within five (5) days of receiving notification of denial by an LSC. C When an appeal is filed, the Zone Director shall notify the LSC and appoint a panel made up of a coach, referee and athlete, each from a different LSC and none from the petitioner’s LSC.
.2 The Zone Sanction Appeal Panel is authorized to require an LSC to issue a sanction or approval except in those instances where the sanction or approval was denied because the application was in conflict with a policy adopted by the LSC House of Delegates or because the application was in conflict with USA Swimming rules or requirements.
.3 The Zone Sanction Appeal Panel’s decision shall be final.