Publishing meet info to OSI Calendar
If you want to have your meet info and Hy-tek events file published on the OSI Calendar please submit them here.
After your meet please submit a Hy-tek results file here that will be published to SWIMS and posted on the OSI calendar. If you would like to have a pdf of your meet results on the OSI calendar submit those at the same time.
Verification of entries
from the OSI Policies and Procedures:
Article IX - Conducting a Meet
1. Invitational or Open meets – Seven (7) days prior to the meet start date, the host team is required to submit a back - up of the meet to the OSI office to verify all athletes are registered with USA Swimming.
2. Dual meets – Three (3) days prior to the meet start date, the host team is required to submit a back - up of the meet to the OSI office to verify all athletes are registered with USA Swimming.
3. Teams that have entered athletes, or athletes entering alone, that are not registered will be notified and have until 24 hours prior to the start of the meet to comply with the registration requirements. Athletes that are not registered 24 hours prior to the start of the meet will not be allowed to participate in the meet and no fees will be refunded.
4. If the host team does not submit a back-up to the OSI office prior to the meet and unregistered athletes are on record as participating in the meet the host team shall be fined $50 per offense and the offending club/athlete shall be fined $100 per swim.
5. Coaches/Teams entering swimmers with disabilities that require accommodations shall notify the Meet Director in writing prior to the entry deadline.
2019-20 short course, 2020 long course
Welcome to the 2019-2020 OSI meet bid process. Meet bids are due by March 31, 2019.
This is an unusual year since some key dates/meets gets bumped up one week later. OSAA is moving the 2020 high school districts/state one week later, which will lead us to do the same thing with our SCY championship meets. Thanksgiving is also bumped one week later and will affect late fall meets.
With that in mind, it was easier to bump our whole SCY (fall-winter) calendar one week later. As for the LC (spring-summer), based on the end of season regionals/national championship meet calendar, we will be able to wait one more year without having to bump meets one week later. Look at the OSI 2019-2020 tentative calendar.
Also, attached you will see the two forms you need to confirm the meets on the calendar or apply for new meets that are not in the tentative calendar. Intrasquad, dual-meets and tri-meets don’t need to be bid on. Later in the season, if you want to add those to the schedule you can do it after the final calendar is posted.
OSI MEET CONFIRMATION FORM: To be used to confirm a meet already in the OSI 2019-2020 tentative calendar. If you just need to change the date of a meet already in the calendar, you can use this same form.
OSI MEET APPLICATION: This is for any new meet that is not listed on the OSI 2019-2020 tentative schedule.
If you request the addition of a meet after the deadline you will be affected by our standing rule below:
“Any meet request not submitted prior to the deadline will incur a fifty dollar ($50) fine and must be approved by any club who has a meet on the OSI calendar on the same date(s) proposed, prior to a sanction being issued.”
For teams completing the application form to add a brand new meet, change date and/or location, please send a courtesy message to teams hosting meets on that same weekend.
2020 OSI Championship Meets
Championship meet bids are due by April 30, 2019.
For the clubs interested, the applications for all 2020 Championship meets are due to the Oregon Swimming Office by April 30th. Applications can be mailed to Oregon Swimming 12655 SW Center St, Suite 330, Beaverton, OR 97005 or scanned and e-mailed to Debbie@oregonswimming.org / cc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the dates for the championship meets below plus a few important notes:
Short Course 10&Under Championships - February 22-23, 2020
Short Course 11-14 Championships - February 27-Mar. 1, 2020
Short Course Senior Championships - Mar. 5-8, 2020
10&Under Summer Championships - July 11-12, 2020
Long Course 11&Over Championships - July 23-26, 2020
Meet Evaluation Form
Meet Sanction Application
Time Standard download for MM