Coach: Jason Davis
The 10-Under Bronze group is for swimmers ages 5-10. The swimmers will work on developing proper stroke skills such as streamline, proper breathing on freestyle, proper freestyle mechanics, proper backstroke mechanics, stroke count from flags into the wall for backstroke, flip turns, starts, kicking efficiency, and the basics of competitive swimming.
Requirements: To be in the 10-Under Bronze group, a swimmer must be able to meet the following:
- Must be able to swim 25 yards freestyle without assistance from the side of the pool, lane line, bottom of the pool, or any other method of assistance)
- Must be able to swim 25 yards backstroke without assistance from the side of the pool, lane line, bottom of the pool, or any other method of assistance)
- Must be between the ages of 5-10.
- 8-Under: Minimum 3 practices, but 4 is recommended.
- 9-10: Minimum 3, but 4-5 is recommended.
Competition: 1x per month
Practice times: Monday-Friday: 5:30-6:30pm
Speedo Junior Kickboard
Goggles (Boys) - Goggles (Girls)
Competition suit (Girls MESA Logo one piece) Boys Competition Team Brief Boys Competition Team Jammer
Practice suit (Girls one piece - option 1) (Girls one piece - option 2) (Boys brief) (Boys Jammer)