In order to keep our costs down and meet our budget, we ask our families to raise funds to help offset our costs. Each family is required to raise $225 each year (September 1 to April 30) as part of the Annual Fundraising Requirement (AFR). There are several options for how you can raise this money:
1. Kroger Rewards Program. This is probably the simplest and most passive way to meet your AFR. Everybody buys groceries, so if you shop at Kroger you don't have to spend any extra money. Be sure to submit your quarterly total to Coach Abby at firstname.lastname@example.org at the beginning of every January, April, July, and October. See these directions on how to submit your quarterly statement.
2. Food Lion or Fresh Market gift cards. We have $100 gift cards for sale. Buy one and $5 goes toward your family's AFR. If you are interested, please e-mail Coach Abby.
3. Sell heat sheet ads. For each meet we host, we publish a heat sheet that is purchased by spectators. Find a local business or restaurant that is interested in buying an ad and you can raise money for the team quickly. Submit an ad with this form.
4. Find team sponsors. We have the ability to post business logos to our website. If you find an interested advertiser, 100% of the cost of the ad will go toward your AFR. Sponsors must be approved by Coach Ryan. Submit an ad with this form.
5. Swim-A-Thon. Each year, we hold an event for the whole team where swimmers seek pledges from family and friends to raise funds for the team.
6. Make a donation. If you do not wish to participate in any of the above programs, you always have the option to pay your AFR total out of pocket. Please notify Coach Abby if you would like to take this option.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING YOUR SWIMMER AND OUR TEAM BE SUCCESSFUL!