A THPRD 4 swim lesson passing grade or equivalent required.
Olympic Wave -- This is THS Synchro's developmental program. Olympic Wave is for swimmers who have passed Level 4 swimming skills with THPRD swim classes (or equivalent) and have no previous Synchronized Swimming experience. This is a fun introduction to the basic skills for synchronized swimming, both technical and swimming in sync with the music. You will learn the skills necessary to advance to the competitive level, if you so desire.
You may sign up for as many sessions as you wish.
Our summer program will consist of several two-week sessions. Take one or more. Each session is $75.
Tuesday & Thursday
Monday & Wednesday
|Session 6T (June 26, 28, Jul 3,5)
|Session 7T (July 10, 12, 17, 19)
||Session 7M (July 9, 11, 16, 18)
|Session 8T (July 24, 26, 31, Aug 2)
||Session 8M (July 23, 25, 30, Aug 1)
|Session 9T (Aug 7, 9, 14, 16)
||Session 9M (Aug 6, 8, 13, 15)
|Session 10T (Aug 21, 23, 28, 30) |
|Session 10M (Aug 20, 22, 27, 29)
Your swimmer must attend sessions on the dates they are registered for - there will be no make-up session
Athletes must have the $15 30-day Trial USA Synchro Membership, or if you are doing multiple sessions you can instead register for a $50 Athlete Membership.
Sessions subject to cancellation if they do not meet minimum enrollment.
Tualatin Hills Aquatic Center
15707 SW Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97006
- ONLINE registration must be completed by following this LINK
- Minimum two participants required per session.
- Pay to THS, the session fee as outlined above. This fee must be in the form of a personal check, bank check, or money order, payable to the “THS" and delivered at the first session.
- Register with USA Synchro.
- Contact the THS Club Representative firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering with USA Synchro. Each THS member must maintain current registration with USA Synchro (for insurance purposes)
- When complete, print out receipt and bring to your first session!
- Registration and USA membership must be completed PRIOR to first session or your swimmer may not start.
- On the first day, check-in at the front desk of the pool, and pay the district assessment if you live outside the THPRD tax district.
The THS Club Representative can answer any questions about the USA Synchro registration process: email@example.com