A THPRD 4 swim lesson passing grade or equivalent required.
Olympic Wave -- This is THS Synchro's developmental program. Olympic Wave is for swimmers who have passed Level 4 swimming skills with THPRD swim classes and have no previous Synchronized Swimming experience. This is a fun introduction to the basic skills for synchronized swimming, both technical and swimming in sync with the music. You will learn the skills necessary to advance to the competitive level, if you so desire.
You may sign up for one, two or all three sessions.
All sessions are Wednesdays 5-6pm
Session 1 (Jan 17, 24, 31) $55*
Session 2 (Feb 7, 14, 21, 28) $75*
Session 3 (Mar 7, 14, 21) $55*
Your swimmer must attend sessions on the dates they are registered for - there will be no make-up session
*Athletes must have the $15 30-day Trial USA Synchro Membership for each session.
**If you reside outside of THPRD tax boundaries, the rec district requires an assessment fee.
Tualatin Hills Aquatic Center
15707 SW Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97006
- ONLINE registration must be completed by following this LINK
- Minimum two participants required per session.
- Pay to THS, the session fee as outlined above. This fee must be in the form of a personal check, bank check, or money order, payable to the “THS" and delivered at the first session.
- Register with USA Synchro.
- Contact the THS Club Representative firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering with USA Synchro. Each THS member must maintain current registration with USA Synchro (for insurance purposes)
- When complete, print out receipt and bring to your first session!
- Registration and USA membership must be completed PRIOR to first session or your swimmer may not start.
- On the first day, check-in at the front desk of the pool, and pay the district assessment if you live outside the THPRD tax district.
The THS Club Representative can answer any questions about the USA Synchro registration process: email@example.com