South Jersey Aquatic Club Lessons
Summer Group Session
- Group Lessons - 1 per week
- Starts 6/18 & Ends 8/12
- 8 - 30 min Lessons for $180; Levels 1-4
- 8 - 45 min Lessons for $250; Level 5
- Classes available Mon-Sun
- 1 week of Make-ups 8/13 - 8/19
- Home School - Friday only 1 - 3 pm
- Existing swimmer registration opens 5/21, New swimmer registration opens 5/28
- Accelerated Lessons - 4 per week
- 6/25 - 6/28 for $90 (4 lessons)
- 7/9 - 7/19 for $180 (8 lessons)
- 7/30 - 8/9 for $180 (8 lessons)
- No Make-ups
- Summer Teams
- Junior Team - Tues & Thurs 6:30-7:30pm
- Summer Team - Mon, Wed, Fri 2:00-3:00
- When registering online please email me to confirm class age fit when less than 3 spots for Levels 1-2, less than 4 for Levels 3-4 & less than 5 for Level 5.
- All new swimmers must have an evaluation unless otherwise directed
You can contact our office at (856) 335-3007 or email Tim, to schedule an evaluation or for additional questions. Anyone who has received an evaluation or been instructed to, can register below.
Private lesson registration is available, but you must contact Tim Holcroft.
SJAC Swim School - Accelerated Group (4 lessons per week)
The Accelerated Lesson Program is an intensive two week session offered in the Summer 1-3pm Monday thru Thursday.
6/25-6/28 (4 Lessons)
7/9-7/19 (8 Lessons)
7/30-8/9 (8 Lessons)
No Make-ups are offered for Accelerated Lessons.
Levels 1-5 are available, but not Water Babies.
SJAC Swim School - Group (1 lesson per week), Private, Teams
The SJAC swim school was started in 2015 to raise awareness about pool safety and to allow children and adults to be more comfortable in and around the water and improve on their swim mechanics. All of our instructors are certified in CPR/First Aid and Lifeguard training.
If you wish to participate in our learn to swim program there is a yearly registration fee that needs to be paid to NL Aquatic Center. Please contact our office (856)335-3007
Levels 1 - 2 swim classes will have no more than a 3:1 ratio, Level 3 - 4 classes will have a 4:1 ratio, Level 5 will have a 5:1 ratio, and our Water Babies program will have an 8:1 ratio.
It is our goal with the SJAC swim school to keep all children and adults safe in and around the water in the tri-county area.