Queens Aquatic Club Lessons
Queens Aquatic Club School
**Queens Aquatic Club SPRING I
2020 QACS SWIM-SCHOOL **
QUEENS COLLEGE: WEDNESDAY/SUNDAY
QUEENSBOROUGH COMMUNITY: MONDAY/TUESDAY/THURSDAY/SATURDAY
Spring I Session includes the return of Bronze & Future Stars at both QC & QCC. Plus, the return of SATURDAY QCC Classes and the introduction of Queens College SUNDAY PM Classes!
SPRING I QCC QACS SWIM SCHOOL
Queens Borough Community College
Campus Entrance @ Kenilworth Dr, Bayside, NY
SATRUDAY (10 WEEKS)
February 29th – May 9th (No Class April 11th)
Future Stars 6:00-6:30pm
Future Stars 6:30-7:00pm
MONDAY (8 WEEKS)
March 2nd – April 27th (No Class April 13th)
Future Stars 5:30pm-6pm
Future Stars 6:00pm-6:30pm
TUESDAY (8 WEEKS)
March 3rd – April 28th (No Class April 14th)
THURSDAY (7 WEEKS)
March 5th – April 30th (No Class April 9th & 16th)
SPRING I QUEENS COLLEGE QACS SWIM SCHOOL
Campus Entrance @ 153-1 Reeves Ave, Flushing NY
SUNDAY (8 WEEKS)
March 1st – April 26th (No Class April 12th)
Silver 6:15pm – 7:15pm
Bronze 6:15pm – 7:00pm
Future Stars 6:15pm-6:45pm
Future Stars 6:45pm-7:15pm
WEDNESDAY (8 WEEKS)
March 4th – April 29th (No Class April 15th)
Silver 4:00 – 5:00pm
Bronze 4:15 – 5:00pm
Future Stars 5:00 – 5:30pm
- The pool is our classroom, parents are not allowed on deck during the class.
- Due our low swimmer to instructor ratio it is not always possible to accommodate make-up classes.
- For each session, you are allowed one make up date if space allows. Request for a make-up must be submitted via email.
- If the facility or school cancels you will be notified by email of the cancelation and make up date.
- Refunds will not be given after the first lesson of the session.
- If you want to withdraw before the start of the session, request must be made by email.
- A prolonged absence due to medical injury or illness can be credited to the next session with notice and a doctors note.
We look forward to having you join the Queens Aquatic Club Swim School and are excited for another great session!
Swimmers are required to be able to put face in and show basic movement of arms for freestyle and tread water unassisted and be comfortable on their back in water. Sessions are 45 minutes, there will be an instructor in the water. The basics of stroke technique are refined for free and back. Breaststroke and Butterfly are introduced.
Future Stars is a learn to swim class, the prerequisite is to be able to enter the water without a parent and place face in the water. Participants will learn the basics of proper over the water arm stroke and body position for freestyle, with introducing side breathing; and proper body position on back with introduction of back kick and stroke.
25 Yard freestyle & backstroke required. Sessions are one hour and consist of technique work on all four competitive strokes; preparing for competitive swimming with dives and turns.