Winter 2023 Term
SwimFaster Club Lessons
Welcome to SwimFaster - 2022-2023 Season - North Van - registration platform! The registration process is simple for both new and returning families. You’ll get access to your own private account to view/edit your contact information and current and past class histories. Please select all the schedules you desire before moving to check-out.
- Select the Location from the pull-down above
- Select/click on the desired Program below [Blue bar(s) below]
- Select the Sub-Program tab.
- Select the Class
- Click on the Red Class Cost/Days/Times to pick the day and time
- Click on the red Register Button
- Select any other class or Member, before payment.
- Cancelations after the start of classes, is subject to a 30 day notice policy, unless with a medical report.
- There is not a make-up option.
June Classes and Summer Camp - July 2023 Registration
- This is a competitive swim program. However, swimmers decide if they want to participate in competitive events. It is not mandatory.
- Please register in the current level. Wrong registration may compromise the option of participation.
- Swimmers will be continuously evaluated, and will be moved, as they perform.
- All classes cost is the same, despite the duration (which is related to the skill level).
- No registration fee required
- No make up class.
- JUNE CLASSES - 4 weeks until June 25
- JULY CAMP - 4 weeks of July (No July Camp for Squamish)
- Participants will sign up per week basis (2 or more classes) during weekdays, or per individual day on Saturdays..
- No classes during August. - Back in the Fall for Squamish and North Vancouver
Advanced Competitive Camp July 2023
Delbrook - Advanced & Intermediate II
Advanced & Intermediate II
Delbrook - Beginners
Beginners - 3 years & older
Delbrook - Intermediate I
Ron Andrews - Advanced & Intermediate II
Advanced & Intermediate II - 25m Pool
Ron Andrews - Beginners I & II
Beginners I & II