Valdosta Aquatics Lessons
- $25.00 per student for 1st Level Lessons Swimming Level 1, 2nd Level Lessons Swimming Level 2, 3rd Level Lessons Swimming Level 3, Adult Beginner Lessons Adult Beginner, Adults & Advanced Youth Swimmers Adult & Advanced Swimmers
Welcome to the Valdosta Aquatics Swim School! We have developed a complete curriculum and program to meet the needs and goals of swimmers of ALL AGES!
We also provide this electronic registration platform for our swim school! This allows you to register for classes and process payments online to get your swimmers in the water quickly and easily. The process is simple for both new and returning members. After following the directions below, you'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily register for classes, maintain your own contact information, and more. Here are the directions:
1. Select a class based on the class descriptions (i.e., Level 1 - BEGINNER). If you are not sure which class to select, make your best choice and we can make adjustments on your first day of class.
2. Click on the class description you chose below and a drop down menu will appear with all the classes provided for the next session(s). Use the
3. Look at the dates and times to pick the class you would like to select. At the bottom of each class listing, you will see how many slots are left for that class (normally limited to four swimmers). If there is room, then select
4. If this is your first time registering with Valdosta Aquatics Lessons, then you will be prompted to complete a family registration form. If you have an account, go to the next step to add your swimmer(s) to classes.
5. You will be taken to a new page to <+ Add Student>. Click on that link and a pop-window will direct you to either select a current swimmer in your family or add a student. If you are adding a new swimmer, please click the <+ Add Student> button and fill out your swimmers information on the next pop-up window and then select continue.
Remember: You can select up to two (2) classes per swimmer for a session (this is also a 12.5% savings).
6. Once you have completed selecting each class, click
There are a few steps, but the platform is straight forward and easy to follow with prompts. If you have any questions, please contact Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join the Valdosta Aquatics Swim School!
1st Level Lessons
BEGINNER level with introduction to swimming. This level will focus on motor skills, face in the water, blowing bubbles, holding breath, going underwater and jumping in the pool. Advanced skills in this group will include swimming underwater and focus on unassisted swimming for 5-10 feet. For children 4-8 years-old.
2nd Level Lessons
For children 4-12 who can swim 5-10 ft. unassisted. This will focus on beginner's freestyle, arm recovery for swimming unassisted for 20ft., and introduction to backstroke. Advanced skills in this group will include swimming for 25yds., rotary (lateral) breathing, and full, legal backstroke.
3rd Level Lessons
For those 7-12 years-old who can correctly swim freestyle and backstroke for 25 yards. This will focus on endurance building on technique and diving. This level will also focus on beginner's freestyle, arm recovery for swimming unassisted for 20ft., and introduction to backstroke. Advanced skills in this group will include swimming for 25yds., rotary (lateral) breathing, and full, legal backstroke.