Riverside Aqua Club Of Ellwood Lessons
Welcome to RACE Swim Lessons!
The registration process is . You’ll get access to your own private account to view/edit your contact information and current and past class histories.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR SUMMER LESSONS 2018 SESSIONS
Any questions or inquires into the Swim Lesson Program can be emailed to Coach Gwen Nulph at email@example.com
- Click on Swim Lessons below to display the classes.
- Click on the desired Class for your swimmer.
- Click on Class Cost/Days/Times.
- Click the red Register button.
- In the new window, click Add Student and complete the swimmer's information.
- Click on the Place in Shopping Cart button.
- Click Check Out if complete or Continue to register additional swimmers.
Below are some facts regarding swim lessons:
How quickly can you teach a child to swim?
It takes most 3-5-year-old students 20 to 30 lessons to swim well enough to get across a small pool (15 feet wide) and perform basic safety swimming skills. For a 6-9-year-old, it usually takes anywhere from eight to 20 lessons. Again, these are both just estimates with a number of variables that must be considered
Duration of a young child's class (especially 6 and under) should be kept to 30 minutes or less. For young children, two to three sessions per week are superior to one lesson per week.