Avon Community Swim Team Lessons
Welcome to The Avon Community Swim Team Developmental Program! Registration for our PRIVATE LESSONS will open in May 2020. The registration process is simple for both PRIVATE and GROUP LESSONS. You’ll get access to your own private account to view/edit your contact information and current and past class histories.
Remind is now available for our developmental swimmers - this app will allow you to receive updates and notifications regarding our program. Text @acstd to 81010 OR open your web browser and go to rmd.at/acstd to sign up. Information will also be emailed and posted on our FB page.
For Families Registering for Group Lessons: May Registration Now Open
New Families/Swimmers: New swimmer evalutions will be held Tuesday August 27th at 5:30pm. Lessons begin Tuesday, September 3rd, 5:30-6:30. Please follow the steps below on how to register and choose the NEW SWIMMER level. This process is for all swimmer's new to our program or who have not participated in a session in the last year.
For Returning Families: Please register your swimmer(s) in the group they were evaluated into at the end of their last session. If you are unsure of the group recommended by their instructor please contact us at email@example.com. Once you have that information follow the steps below to register for the September session. Classes begin 9/3/19.
- Swimmers new to our program (regardless of ability) - please select 'New Swimmer'.
- Returning swimmers - please select your swimmer's last assigned group. If your swimmer's group is full, please do not sign them up in another group.
- Click on the Green Register Button
- Click on the Add Student Button
- Select your desired student(s) and select continue
- Click on the Place in Shopping Cart button
- Click on the Pay by Credit Card button and complete registration
For Families Registering for Private Lessons - : Please register your swimmer(s) in a 4-day long session of your choosing. You may sign up for the 1st week, for 2 weeks or up to 4 weeks. There will be no make make up days for a missed class. There will be no refunds.
- Click on the Private Lessons [Red bar below]
- Select the week you want to register in by clicking Class Cost/Days/Times
- Select the timeslot(s) you want
- Click on the RED Register Button
- Students enrolling in private lessons are not required to attend Evaluation Night.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: The annual registration fee noted below refers to our Developmental Liability Insurance Fee:
- All private and groups (New Swimmer, White 1, White 2, White 3, Red, Blue, Bronze Prep and Private lessons) pay this annual fee vaild for one year. The cost is $10.00 per student.