FLEET First Swim School Lessons
Register For A Class:
1. If you are registering your child for the Pre-School or School Age program and this is their first time in our swim school please register for a Free Trial Class at the bottom of this page. This will allow our staff to evaluate your child and place them into the proper Swim America Station.
If your child is a returning Pre-School or School Age swimmer please make sure to register them for their previously ASSIGNED Swim America Station. If it's been a year or longer since your child has been in lesson's with us then you will need to call us and sign back up for a Free Trial Class to be re evaluated. If you need further assistance or have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our Office or Program Director - Contact Us.
2. You will need to choose what Program you want to sign up for. At the top of this page you will click on Program Filter and choose from the following options. Once you pick the program you will then need to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the listings.
Free Swim America Trial Class
Parent & Child (6-36 months)
Pre-School Classes (Ages 3-4)
School Age Classes (Ages 5-13)
Future Stars (Station 8 or higher)
Adult Classes (Age 14+)
Special Needs (Note: This class is under Private classes it will say Special needs by the class option if you dont see a time that works for you give us a call and we will be able to help you.
3. If you are registering for Pre-School, School Age or Mini Session programs please select their assigned Swim America Station. (The Swim America Stations are the numbers in blue with the arrow by it.)
4. Click on Session filter to choose the day that you are looking to have classes on. Once you choose the day then click on Class filter right next to session filter and choose if you want Group or Semi Private classes. Group classes will have a (G) and one number, Semi Private classes will have (SP) and two numbers.
5. Click the Green Register button for the class you want to sign up for.
If you have any questions or concerns or dont see a Day or Time that works for you please feel free to Contact Us and we can help you with the registration process.
When registering for Packages you will not be able to register and pay online. Registration will only register you for the first session of the package. If you would like to register for the packages please give us a call, or you may e-mail us or come by the office in person and register.
By registering you are agreeing to the Fleet Swim School Policies