Victor Swim Club Lessons
Victor Swim Club
Spring Swimming Lesson Program 2019
REGISTRATION OPENED FEBRUARY 19, 2019
The 2019 Spring Swim Lesson Program Begins April 2019
1. Under Curriculum, click on the Level that you are considering for your swimmers. This will provide information that you will need to determine the correct level based on your swimmers age and experience.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Youth Swim Lessons area.
4. This will give you the choice of sessions and lessons for which to register.
5. You will be able to filter for sessions and lessons using the drop down menus.
6. Click on Class/Cost/Days/Times to reveal the Register button. (This will also show you how many slots are still available in each class.)
$85.00 per class session
Session 1: Monday, April 22nd - Friday, May 3rd (Monday-Friday lessons)
Session 2: Monday, May 6th - May 17th (Monday - Friday lessons)
Session 3: Monday, May 20th - Friday, May 31st (Monday - Friday lessons)
* No lessons on Memorial Day(5/27) so lessons are 5 min longer per day in session 3 *
Session 4:Monday, June 3rd - Friday, June 14th (Monday - Friday lessons)
** This year we will offer a walking service both from the VECS and Primary buildings. **
** Upon confirmation of your registration you will receive the permission slip in your email. **
1. There is 1 lesson time each day for Levels 1-5:
- Sessions 1, 2, and 4
A: 3:40 - 4:25 PM
- Session 3
A: 3:40 - 4:30 PM
2. There are 2 lesson times each day for Tots:
A: 3:30 - 4:00 PM
B: 4:00 - 4:30 PM
American Red Cross Swimming Lessons
The Victor Swim Club is offering youth swimming lessons at the Victor Schools Aquatic Center, located next to the Victor Junior High School. The swimming lesson sessions are weekday afternoons after school in a group setting. Our goal is to make quality swimming lessons more accessible to the community.
Swimmer to instructor ratio 5:1 with our younger classes and 10:1 with our older classes. Classes are 45 Minutes in length (our Tot swim classes are 30 minutes in length). Swimmers must be at least 3 years old and potty trained to begin taking lessons.
Sessions will run 5 days a week, for a total of 10 days. Or, a total of 9 days with 50 minute lessons.
*Due to class sizes there are no makeup days for missed classes or snow days*
**We will run classes during Superintendants Conference Days**
No refunds once you have registered.