Greater Omaha Aquatics Lessons
Welcome to the GOAL Swim School Registration platform! The Greater Omaha Aquatics Leopard sharks (GOAL) is a member club of USA Swimming. GOAL is excited to bring back their swim school for it's seventh year in the summer of 2021 at Westgate Pool in Omaha.
The registration process is simple for both new and returning families. You’ll get access to your own private account to view/edit your contact information and current and past class histories.
ABOUT GOAL SWIM LESSONS (Click here for 2021 GOAL Swim School Informational Letter)
Small group lessons:
- The GOAL Swim School small group lessons are designed for kids aged 2 and up who are potty-trained, not yet water-safe and not yet swim-team ready. The curriculum, designed by the GOAL coaching staff, runs the spectrum from getting kids comfortable in the water, all the way to being fundamentally sound in the 4 competitive strokes. Kids will be able to advance at their own pace in a station-based learning environment.
- These lessons will be taught at Westgate Pool, located at 8233 Grover St., just a few blocks north and east of I-80 / 84th St.
- There will be 2 sessions run during the summer of 2021, all consisting of 8 30-min. classes: Session 1: June 7th- June 17th (M-Th) Session 2: June 21st-July 1st (M-Th) In each session, there are 3 class times: 10:10 AM, 10;45 AM, 11:20 AM.
- The cost for each session is $120. A discount is given to Westgate members of $40 off the full cost of the session. Westgate members, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a coupon code. We will verify that you are a pool member.
- There is a spectator viewing area on the deck of the Westgate Pool with deck chairs available. If you have further questions, e-mail the GOAL Swim School at [email protected], or call 402-707-3794.
HOW TO REGISTER:
SMALL GROUP LESSONS:
- If you already have a GOAL swim school account, Sign In first, then click Swim Lessons again to return here. If you do not have an account you will create your account through the registration process.
- Click on GOAL Swim School bar below.
- Click the small group lessons tab
- It is recommended that you set the Programs/Classes filters at the top of the page to ALL, then select the Session filter at the bottom of the page to your choice.
- Click on the Class Cost/Days/Times button for the class your are interested in. A red Register button means that time is available, while a gray Wait List button means that class time has been taken, but you can be put on a wait list.
- If you do not yet have a GOAL Swim School account, select "I am not sure if I have an account. This is the e-mail address I want to use": then fill out all required fields to create your account. If you have already set up an account, but are not signed in, select that button and type in your e-mail/password info.
- Click on the Add Student button and fill in all required fields. Click on Place in Shopping Cart.
- To sign up for additional classes before checking out, click on Continue Search for Additional Classes. To complete your sign up, click on either Pay By buttons. Paying by credit card immediately secures your spot in that lesson. Paying by check places you on a waiting list until the check is received.
- You should receive a confirmation e-mail upon completion of your registration.
GOAL Swim School
The GOAL Swim School provides small group youth lessons, as well as private lessons for GOAL competitive team members.