NTC Aquatics Lessons
- $25.00 per family for Private Private Lessons, Swim America Monday Ages 4-16 SwimAmerica, Swim America Tuesday Ages 4-16 SwimAmerica, Swim America Wednesday Ages 4-16 SwimAmerica, Swim America Thursday Ages 4-16 SwimAmerica, Swim America Saturday AM Ages 4-16 SwimAmerica, Swim America Saturday ADULT, Swim America Monday ADULT, Swim America Tuesday ADULT, Swim America Wednesday ADULT, Swim America Summer Mondays (8 wk) Ages 4-17, Swim America Thursday ADULT, Swim America Summer Tuesdays (8 wk) Ages 4-17, Swim America Summer Wednesdays (8 wk) Ages 4-17, Swim America Summer Thursdays (8 wk) Ages 4-17
We are so excited for you to join the National Training Center's SwimAmerica family! We teach water safety, fitness, and fun! Our staff challenges every individual to grow in their ability, teaches correct technique from the start, and makes every lesson fun!
How does the skill progression/advancement work:
- The early levels of SwimAmerica (levels 1-3) focus on fundamentals such as floating, gliding, streamlining, and kicking
- As each swimmer progresses they begin to learn freestyle (level 4-5), backstroke (level 6), breaststroke, treading water (level 7), butterfly, diving and more!
- Every swimmer progresses at their own pace, so the amount of time it takes to advance from level to level is extremely individual
- A swimmer will only advance to a new level when they are able to complete the objective exit skills neccesary, proving that they are ready
How should I register:
- We teach all levels in every time slot, so please choose a time that works best for you, and we will ensure your swimmer is in the correct level class
- You can register for as many as 5 days per week, or as few as once per week
- We recommend swimmers attend lessons twice per week for optimal results
When can my swimmer join the swim team:
- When a swimmers graduates level 10 they have a firm base of swim stroke technique and are ready to try out for the swim team
What if my lesson gets cancelled due to weather: Easy as 1, 2, 3- Schedule your D.I.P. (Drop In Practice)
- If your lesson has been cancelled by the SwimAmerica Program Coordinator, you have 4 weeks from the date of the cancelled lesson to schedule your D.I.P. (Drop In Practice)
- If you wait longer than 4 weeks to schedule, you will be ineligible to schedule a D.I.P. (Drop In Practice)
- D.I.P.’s must all be requested in writing via an email to NTCSwimAmerica@OrlandoHealth.com or Jennifer.Kamp@OrlandoHealth.com
- Once your DIP request has been approved you will be added to the schedule for said make-up date and you will receive a confirmation email
*Lessons will be cancelled by the Program Coordinator at the lesson start time. If you choose not to come to the lesson and we hold the class you will not be allowed to schedule a D.I.P. for that lesson*
What if I have to miss a lesson?
- Each swimmer is allowed one absence per month so long as written 24 hour notice from the lesson time has been given via email to either NTCSwimAmerica@OrlandoHealth.com or Jennifer.Kamp@OrlandoHealth.com
- If you do not give 24 hour notice, you will be charged for the lesson and marked as absent
- You have 4 weeks from the date of the cancellation to schedule a D.I.P. If you wait longer than 4 weeks to schedule, you will be ineligible to schedule a make-up via D.I.P. (see above bullet points)
What do I bring to swim lessons?
- All swimmers should come in a comfortable swim suit that you can move freely in
- We require all swimmers to bring goggles to every lesson
Every one of our coaches is passionate about swimming and believes in the importance of teaching proper technique to all ages while never losing sight of how much fun this life-long sport is!
We are so excited to take this swim journey with you!
See you on the pool deck,