Plymouth-Canton Cruisers Lessons
- $50.00 per student for MINI CRUISERS 2016-2017 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 2017-2018 MINI CRUISERS, PCC STROKE SCHOOLS 2016-2017 STROKE SCHOOLS, PCC STROKE SCHOOLS 2017-2018 STROKE SCHOOL CLASSES
PCC STROKE SCHOOLS & MINI CRUISERS REGISTRATION
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY OPEN!
STROKE SCHOOL CLINICS: Middle & High School ages only. Clinics are one day events where our coaches will work with you on a specific set of skills. Click the link below to see what's currently scheduled!
STROKE SCHOOL CLASSES: Middle & High School ages only. Take the next step towards being a faster and more confident competitive swimmer! Learn the fundamental skills before you join your middle or high school team! The classes below run on a monthly basis. Swimmers attend practice twice per week for 55 minutes.
- Beginning Stroke Technique: This program will help swimmers learn the fundamentals of the sport so they can more successfully contribute to their middle school, high school and club teams. Join if you can swim but have had cannot swim all four competetive strokes for 50y.
- Advanced Stroke Technique: This class will help swimmers who can already swim 50y of each of the four competitive strokes improve their efficiency and speed with "next level" instruction. Join if you want to improve your stroke technique.
- High School Prep: Designed as a mini workout, this program will include stroke instruction, endurance, and speed work to help each athlete develop a solid background before their next high school or middle school season. Combine with Adv Stroke Technique for a more comprehensive experience.
PCC MINI CRUISER PROGRAM: Elementry school ages. Mini Cruisers is your next step after your swimmer has "graduated" from their swim lesson program. Swimmers learn the four competitive strokes and novice racing skills. Swimmers must be deep water safe and comfortable, and strong enough to swim 25y of freestyle several times.
Getting started is simple. Make sure to click the links above so you fully understand each class' prerequisities. Once registered, you’ll get access to your own private account to view/edit your contact information and current and past class histories. If you have any questions, contact Coach Susan, the Developmental Program Director, at email@example.com.
- Click on Mini Cruisers or Stroke Schools bars below to show our current classes.
- Select the Class/Clinic & read the current information/fine print!
- Click on the Red View Days/Times/Cost Button to pick the day and time.
- Click on the red Register Button
- Select an existing swimmer or add a new swimmer to the class.
- Add more classes for that swimmer if you'd like!
- Double check your shopping cart and add the complete flex option if you'd like.
- Pay via credit card.
- Make sure to check the PCC Practice calendars for up-to-date class times/locations!
Great swimming comes from having a strong technical foundation! Our staff will teach core skills and drills designed to build that solid foundation for all four competitive strokes.
PREREQUISITES: Swimmers must be able to swim with their face in the water for 25y, comfortably, several times. Swimmers must be able to swim or float and kick on their back for 25y, comfortably, several times. Swimmers should be comfortable in deep water and jumping in the pool.
Stroke School programs are for middle and high school aged swimmers. Our goals is to help you improve and prepare to meet your competitive swimming and fitness goals.