Plymouth-Canton Cruisers Lessons
- $50.00 per student for MINI CRUISERS 2016-2017 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 2017-2018 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 2018-2019 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 2019-2020 MINI CRUISERS, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2016-2017 STROKE SCHOOLS, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2017-2018 STROKE SCHOOL CLASSES, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2018-2019 STROKE SCHOOLS, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2019-2020 COMPETITIVE PREP
WELCOME TO REGISTRATION FOR THE PCC
COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
MINI CRUISERS PROGRAM
Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year is Open.
COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT CLASSES: Middle & High School ages only. Take the next step towards being a faster and more confident competitive swimmer! Learn the fundamental skills before you join your middle or high school team! The classes below run on a monthly basis. Swimmers attend practice twice per week for 55 minutes.
- Skills & Technique Class: This class will help swimmers who can already swim 50y of each of the four competitive strokes improve their efficiency and speed with "next level" instruction. Join if you want to improve your stroke technique.
- Endurance & Skills Class: Designed as a mini workout, this program will include stroke instruction, endurance, and speed work to help each athlete develop a solid background before their next high school or middle school season. Combine with Skills & Technique for a more comprehensive experience.
PCC MINI CRUISER PROGRAM: Elementry school ages. Mini Cruisers is your next step after your swimmer has "graduated" from their swim lesson program. Swimmers learn the four competitive strokes and novice racing skills. Swimmers must be deep water safe and comfortable, and strong enough to swim 25y of freestyle several times.
New for the 2019-2020 season:
Mini Cruisers 3-2-1 classes are for swimmers in 3rd grade and younger.
Mini Cruisers 5-4 classes are for swimmer in 4th and 5th grade.
Getting started is simple. Make sure to click the Mini Cruisers and Competitive Development links above so you fully understand each class' prerequisities. Once registered, you’ll get access to your own private account to view/edit your contact information and current and past class histories. If you have any questions, contact Coach Susan, the Developmental Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on Mini Cruisers or Competitive Prep bars below to show our current classes. Use the filters, if desired, to narrow your choices. Current class options include:
- Mini Cruisers 3-2-1 at PARC
- Mini Cruisers 5-4 at PARC
- Mini Cruisers 3-2-1 at SUMMIT
- Mini Cruisers 5-4 at SUMMIT
- Skills & Technique at PARC
- Endurance & Skills at PARC
- Skills & Technique at SUMMIT
- Endurance & Technique at SUMMIT
- Select the Class/Clinic & read the current information/fine print.
- Click on the Red View Days/Times/Cost Button to pick the day and time. If the class if full, you can add your name to the waitlist and/or select another class time/location.
- Click on the red Register Button
- Select an existing swimmer or add a new swimmer to the class.
- Add more classes for that swimmer if you'd like!
- Double check your shopping cart and add the complete flex option if you'd like.
- Pay via credit card.
- Make sure to check the PCC Practice calendars for up-to-date class times/locations!
- All swimmers receive a PCC swim cap on their first day. It's not required to wear during practice. Please make sure to come with your swimsuit, goggles, and swim fins if you have your own.
- We recommend being at the pool 5-10m before the start of your practice so we can get a good, clean start to the day. See you soon!
Great swimming comes from having a strong technical foundation! Our staff will teach core skills and drills designed to build that solid foundation for all four competitive strokes.
PREREQUISITES: Swimmers must be able to swim with their face in the water for 25y, comfortably, several times. Swimmers must be able to swim or float and kick on their back for 25y, comfortably, several times. Swimmers should be comfortable in deep water and jumping in the pool.
Competitive Development programs are for middle and high school aged swimmers. Our goals is to help you improve and prepare to meet your competitive swimming and fitness goals.