Plymouth-Canton Cruisers Lessons
- $50.00 per student for MINI CRUISERS 2016-2017 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 2017-2018 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 2018-2019 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 2019-2020 MINI CRUISERS, MINI CRUISERS 2020-2021 MINI CRUISERS, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2016-2017 STROKE SCHOOLS, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2017-2018 STROKE SCHOOL CLASSES, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2018-2019 STROKE SCHOOLS, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2019-2020 COMPETITIVE PREP, COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT 2020-2021 COMPETITIVE DEV
WELCOME TO THE
CRUISERS DEVELOPMENT TEAM REGISTRATION
Registration for SUMMER 1 is currently Open!
CRUISERS Swimming during Covid-19: We are thrilled to be in the pool to provide a physical and psychological outlet for local swimmers. The covid-19 pandemic has impacted Cruisers in many ways, most notably in the available pool space we have at our disposal. We are swimming exclusively at the PARC in downtown Plymouth this summer, but are beginning to expand our programs back out into additional facilities.
We are taking many precautions to reduce the risk of spreading covid-19 at our practices. We are following a combination of CDC and local health department requirements, USA Swimming suggestions, and MHSAA precautions for athletics. Face-coverings are required until the swimmer enters the water. Swimmers should arrive and depart in their swimsuits as locker rooms are not available for changing.
COMPETITIVE DEVELOPMENT CLASSES: Middle & High School ages. Take the next step towards being a faster and more confident competitive swimmer! Learn the fundamental skills before you join your middle or high school team!
PCC MINI CRUISER PROGRAM: Elementry school ages. Mini Cruisers is your next step after your swimmer has "graduated" from their swim lesson program. Swimmers learn the four competitive strokes and novice racing skills. Swimmers must be deep water safe and comfortable, comfortable swimming with their face in the water, and strong enough to swim 25y of freestyle several times.
LET'S GET REGISTERED!
Getting started is easy. Make sure to click the Mini Cruisers and Competitive Development links above so you fully understand each class's prerequisites. Once registered, you’ll get access to your own private account to view/edit your contact information and current and past class histories.
SUMMER SESSION RATES:
|Summer I Session
- Click on Mini Cruisers or Competitive Prep bars below to show our current classes. If open roster spots exist, you can add your swimmer.
- Click on the REGISTER button for your first class. If the class you would like is full, you can add your name to the waitlist (no cost) and/or select another class time/location to attend now.
- Once you've clicked on the red Register Button
- Select an existing swimmer or add a new swimmer to the class.
- Add it to your cart.
- Add more classes for that swimmer if you'd like, repeating the process above.
- Double-check your shopping cart. Discounts are shown just before you check out.
- Pay via credit card.
- Make sure to check the PCC Practice calendars for up-to-date class times/locations. You can begin attending practices immediately.
If you have questions before attending your first class, contact Coach Josh at [email protected]