Northfield Bull Sharks
Wondering if your child is ready to be a Northfield Bull Shark?
Northfield Swim Club holds introductory clinics prior to the Spring, Fall and Winter swim sessions for kids in the Northfield area that are interested in becoming competitive swimmers.
During this clinic, the coaching staff will teach the fundamentals of the sport including all four competitive strokes (Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Freestyle), open turns, flip turns and diving from a competetive point of view versus a lessons point of view.
Requirements For Clinic: Swimmers interested in the clinic should be able to do a length of freestyle, backstroke and a length of flutter kicking. A working knowledge of breaststroke and/or fly is preferred as well.
If you are interested in signing up your child for the clinc, you must register by following the instructions outlined below.
Welcome to The Northfield Bull Sharks Introductory Swim Clinic Registration! The registration process is simple. You’ll get access to your own private account to view/edit your contact information and current and past clinic histories. To Register:
- Clinic on Swim Clinic below.
- Click on the Red Class Cost/Days/Times to pick the day and time
- Click on the red Register Button
Clinic Parent Meeting will be held the first night of the swim clinic in the stands 15 minutes prior to the clinic start time (meet at 5:45pm). This will allow you an opportunity to ask questions about the clinic, the club and what to expect during the two weeks as well as options for sign up after the clinic is over.
SIGN UP FOR FULL SESSION FOLLOWING CLINIC
Once the clinic concludes families will be e-mailed if their swimmer is ready to move into the Developmental Group. Our Developmental Group practice 6-7pm OR 7-8pm in the Fall Monday-Thursday and 6-6:45pm on Friday. Swimmers are encouraged to attend a consistent amount of the practices (3x a week is usually a good number) and when ready to try competitions which occur on Friday nights or the weekend. Families that sign-up for the Northfield Bull Sharks team (following the clinic) will have their $50 credited towards their registration fees for that session.
- Fall Clinic runs Sept 10th-21st, Fall session for swimmers in the clinic will start on Monday September 24th and run to December 2nd, 2018. Each practice will be 6-6:45pm (M-F).
- Winter Clinic runs Dec 3rd-14th, Winter session for swimmers in the clinic will start on Monday December 17th and run to March 3, 2019. Each practice will be 6:15-7:00pm (M-F).
- Spring Clinic runs April 1st-12th, Spring session for swimmers in the clinic will start on Monday April 15th and run to June 7th, 2019. Each practice will be 5:30-6:15pm (M-F).