Franklin Regional Swim Team Lessons
To register, head to the bottom of the page!
Spring Swim School cycles will begin on January 15th.
Sessions will run each day in the following format:
Monday - 5:45pm-6:25pm and 6:25pm-7:05pm
Tuesday - 5:45pm-6:25pm and 6:25pm-7:05pm
Wednesday - 5:45pm-6:25pm and 6:25pm-7:05pm
Thursday - 5:45pm-6:25pm and 6:25pm-7:05pm
The dates for the current cycles in place are:
- Cycle 1: January 15th - February 8th
- Cycle 2: February 12th - March 8th
- Cycle 3: March 12th - April 12th *Spring Break Week Off
- Cycle 4: April 16th - May 10th
- Cycle 5: May 14th - June 7th
Whats New in 2018?
- 5 Cycles rather than only 4 as in the past
- Groups will be assigned to attend on certain days of the week
- Monday/Wednesday - Minnow and Goldfish
- Tuesday/Thursday - Guppy and Competition Prep.
- *Please note, as your child(ren) move through the groups, your schedules are subject to change.
Evenings of the first week of each cycle, you are welcome to register in the pool area with our assistance if needed. Otherwise, all registration will be completed online. Evaluations for each cycle will be held during the first two lessons. Swimmers should be prepared to get in the water during the first lesson date.
What is Swim School? (Briefly)
FRST’s learn to swim program is an opportunity for young children (3-11 years of age) to be introduced to the world of swimming, by being taught the basic fundamentals of swimming (ie. stroke development, treading water, floating etc). All of which will lead to the opportunity and option to participate in competitive swimming within the FRST Club Program.
How does Swim School Operate?
- Our learn-to-swim program is now broken into 5 cycles, each consisting of 4 weeks of 40 minute swim lessons 2 days per week.
- During each cycle, swimmers will be taught lessons appropriate for their selected group.
- At the completion of each cycle, all swimmers will be evaluated to see if they will advance to the next group for the following cycle or if they are ready for graduation!
How Much Does Swim School Cost?
Cost (see the below costs per athlete) to be paid before cycle.
1 cycle for 1 athlete: $65
2 cycles for 1 athlete: $115
3 cycles for 1 athlete: $165
***Subsequent athletes receive $15 discount off their first Cycle Registration only. Prices for cycles 2 and 3 for additional athletes are the same as for athlete #1
*** Fees will not be pro-rated for late registrants
Looking for a 1 on 1 private lesson from experienced age group coaches!? We offer that too! If interested, please email us at FRSTSwimSchool@gmail.com!
Who Do I Contact With Questions?
Please contact us at FRSTSwimSchool@gmail.com regarding any concerns or questions you may have. Please also check the additional swim lessons tabs, news feed on the FRST website, Twitter, and Facebook for any additional information pertaining to the lessons program.