South Shore Sails Lessons
About the Registration Process:
NOTE: All billing is handled through the South Shore Sails office. Private Lessons are arranged one-on-one with your instructor but billing is handled through the Front Desk via the instructor. Ask your Private Instructor for details. For Group Lessons, please bring your online registration receipt to the Front Desk the day of your first lesson. It is your Proof of Registration.
- Private lessons may be pre-paid or billed after the completion of each lesson
- Group lessons may be paid via the online link provide via your confirmation email from Sails Admin.
- All other payment options must be arranged with Sails Admin prior to the start of your swimmer's swim session. (Example: Cash or Check)
- TFC Member's account will automatically be billed.
- CANCELLATIONS: MUST BE received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours prior to the start of your swimmer's session. No Refunds will be issued after this deadline.
How to begin the Registration process:
- Enter an email address & password to register in the system.
- Select the classes, add your child's name(s) and ages.
- Add to Shopping Cart.
- Payment - Enter Contact information and then click on Pay
- TFC Members - TFC Account will be billed
- Non-Members - will be contacted by Sails Admin after registration is complete. All Non-Members must be set-up with a billing account to pay online.
- IMPORTANT: Print your online Registration Receipt. This is your Proof of Registration.
- All classes close 5-days before start date. Please contact Sails Admin after close date to see if slots are still available.
Welcome to Sails Learn to Swim Program
We look forward to seeing you at the pool!
South Shore Sails (SSS)
The Fitness Center – South Shore Harbour
3000 Invincible Circle
League City, TX 77573
The options are: Monday through Thursday am & pm and Saturday
Four lessons over the course of either 1 week, 2 weeks or 4 weeks
$80 - 4 day Session
$150 - 8 day Session
Private Lesson Rates
$35 - ½ Hr. TFC Member or $40 ½ Hr. Non-Member
$70 - 1 Hr. TFC Member or $80 1 Hr. Non-Member
Private Lesson Instructors
Group Lessons- 30 minutes
Many options available
Private- 30 minutes & 1 hour sessions available
Student to Instructor Ratio
Group level description listed below on class schedule.
For more information regarding the program contact:
CONTACT INSTRUCTORS ABOVE FOR PRIVATE LESSONS
Parent & Toddler
You will learn how to safely introduce your toddler to water. Easy step by step lesson plans will help you and your baby enjoy swimming.
Vital safety skills such as breath-control, front & back float, dog paddling and back kicking which all children over 3 should learn are taught. These lessons will make your child safer in the water, more confident and ready to learn formal swimming strokes
Age Group swimmers will learn step by step techniques for proper Freestyle (front crawl) and Backstroke. To enroll in the Age Grouper class, your child must demonstrate the ability to perform the skills taught in the Pre-School class. The Advanced Age Group class prepares your child to move up to the Sails swim team!