Jimmy Floyd Family Center Lessons
Swim Lessons are posted for registration below.
Swim Lesson Notes:
- Lessons are 2 days per week, for four weeks.
- Lessons are 30 minutes in length
- $85- Non-members/$75 Members
- If you have any questions call us by phone at 615-453-4545 and we will be happy to assist you.
- ***** August sessions are open for registration below.
To register simply click on the horizontal grey bar below. PLEASE print the registration that is emailed to you and bring it on the first day of class.
Swim Lesson Program
JFFC Swim League
The JFFC Swim league is an eight-week recreational program designed to introduce the novice swimmer to competitive swimming. Held before fall break and after spring break, the swimmers practice two nights a week to learn the basics of Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, and Butterfly and can participate in four in-house, Friday night swim meets! If you are age 6-13 and love to swim and race, this program is for you!