Jimmy Floyd Family Center Lessons
Swim Lessons are posted for registration below.
Swim Lesson Notes:
- Lessons are 2 days per week, for four weeks.
- Lessons are 30 minutes in length
- $85- Non-members/$75 Members
- If you have any questions call us by phone at 615-453-4545 and we will be happy to assist you.
- ***** March Lessons will be posted no later than Friday February 5th.
Swim League Notes:
Due to High School swim season getting delayed because of COVID-19, our swim league will also be delayed. It will begin in April. Registration will be posted the week of March 5th.
To register simply click on the horizontal grey bar below. PLEASE print the registration that is emailed to you and bring it on the first day of class.
Lifeguard Training Program
This is a blended-learning class taught in conjunction with the American Red Cross.
The cost of this class is $35 to the ARC and $195 to the JFFC. The on-line portion is delivered in approximately 10 - one hour classes and can be taken over time. You must register for only one class below that will fit with your schedule.