King Marlin Swim Club Lessons
The Marlin Swim School offers the nationally-recognized SwimAmerica learn-to-swim program to the Oklahoma City community. Our goal is to teach proper technique and basic water safety in a fun and energetic atmosphere. Our professionally-trained coaches offer the latest and best in swimming instruction.
Classes meet two days per week and are 30 minutes each. Registration for May is open. Registration for our Summer Mini-Sessions is also NOW OPEN! Please scroll down to "School Age" or "Preschool" and click to view our stations and available days/times. Use the Sessions Filter under your desired station to easily view available classes.
- For May classes, choose the Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday sessions filter.
- For our Summer Mini-Sessions, choose the Mini-Session with your desired dates. The June Mini-Session #1 runs June 4-15, June Mini-Session #2 runs June 18-29, July Mini-Session #3 runs July 9-20, and July Mini-Session #4 runs July 23-Aug. 2.
Our Preschool curriculum (ages 3-5) focuses on teaching children to propel themselves independently through the water, basic safety skills and how to call for help. Our School-Age curriculum (ages 4-12) begins with the basics -- blowing bubbles -- and progresses to teaching freestyle and backstroke. Once they have completed our program, they can learn butterfly and breaststroke through KMSC's Pre Prep and Prep programs. Students progress through the stations at their own pace.
- Please scroll down below to register.
- For the summer, families should register for ALL mini-sessions they wish to participate in. We will resume perpetual registration in mid-August.
- Our fees are prorated. If you register after the 1st of the month, you will only pay for the month's remaining classes upon registration.
- During perpetual registration, you are billed automatically for each month on the 1st. This does not apply for our Summer Mini-Sessions.
- To learn about the SwimAmerica curriculum and to decide which station is best for your child, please click here.
- Have more questions? We have answers! Please read our FAQ.
Are you an existing customer who needs to change your class time? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name, station and preferred class time.
To request a private lesson or for scholarship applications, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in the Marlin Swim School.
Preschool (click for days/times)
Learn-to-swim classes for children ages 3-5 with little to no experience in the water.
School Age (click for stations & days/times)
Learn-to-swim classes for school age children ages 4-15 are offered in six stations.
OTP Residents only
Classes are only open to Oak Tree Park residents. Non-residents may not register for this program.